Zapya for PC is the fastest file-transferring tool in the play store. You can share files without connecting your device to Wi-Fi or data. Zapya is highly secured and ensures the protection of our personal data that is being shared on other devices. This application is available for both Android and iOS devices. It was developed by Dewmobile, Inc. The application is fully functioning and quite reliable for users of all types of devices.
You can also download Zapya for PC, Mac, and Windows if you follow the simple download guide given below. Zapya comes with a lot of cool features, some of which we have highlighted at the end of the blog post.
Applications Similar to Zapya
How to Download Zapya for PC, Mac, and Windows
You can download Zapya for PC to enhance your sharing experience and transfer files from your device to your PC or the other way round. However, you can not download this app directly from the google play store. For this, you will require a third party or a platform that will help you access the play store on your PC.
⇒ An Android Emulator
Android emulator is the kind of software which will help you access the play store on your PC, Mac or Windows. Through the emulator, you can easily install your favourite application. Not only that, but you can even play games on this emulator. The emulator we recommend here is BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one’s the best in the market, so far. Moreover, it can be easily downloaded on your PC.
⇒ BlueStacks Alternatives
Installing Zapya Using BlueStacks
Follow the steps below to download BlueStacks and install Zapya for PC, Mac or Windows
- Click here to download the emulator.
- Open to run BlueStacks on your PC after successful installation.
- You can either directly open the google play store by clicking on the store’s extension found on the BlueStacks home page OR you can search for Zapya on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The emulator will instantly navigate you to the google play store where a list of related results will appear on your screen.
- Choose Zapya from the list.
- Click on Install to download the app.
- Launch the app by double-clicking on the Zapya icon and enjoy colouring on your PC.
Installing Zapya using NoxPlayer
You can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator to download the Zapya app for your PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is almost similar to BlueStacks emulator. Look below for the download guide.
1. First, download NoxPlayer by clicking on the button below.
Zapya for PC
Don’t have Wi-Fi or other network connection and you want to share files? Don’t worry, the Zapya app got your back. You care share files and apps using this application without any sort of connection. It comes with a very simple and user-friendly interface. You can look for the features below.
- You can easily shake your phone and share files anytime.
- Users can share files and other data on different platforms.
- You can even create and share your music playlists with other people.
- Share files without losing their quality.
- You can also use Zapya to share apps, files and data on other devices faster and quicker than ever.
- Moreover, you can even backup and transfer your old device data into your new phone by sharing every single data from one device to the other.
- Transfer bulk files with Zapya easily and without any complications.
- Connect with other devices using a QR code.
- Zapya is totally free and comes in 20 different languages.
You will surely discover plenty of other amazing features once you have Zapya installed on your PC, Mac, and Windows.