You TV is a video player that allows you to stream your favorite video channels on your mobile phone with just one click. Using this application you can record and download your videos and watch them on your phone in just a few minutes. The app also uses IPTV to stream live TV shows or even the channels of your choice or other video content. You TV is an Android application. However, we can also download You TV for PC using an Android Emulator.
Looking for an application similar to You TV? Get Da Player for PC (free download). Through this application, you can stream live videos and other video content for free, unlike You TV. Because on You TV, you also get a premium package which has better features. But You TV has better features and functions than Da Player app.
Now let’s proceed to the downloading process. If you want to know more about You TV, you can look for the features at the end of the blog post.
How to download You TV for PC
Even though You TV is an Android application but watching videos on a bigger screen is far much better than watching them on an Android phone. Hence, we can also download You Tv for PC.
What you require:
- An Android Emulator i.e BlueStacks.
- Access to google play store. Which is not possible without an emulator.
- APK Download (in a specific case).
- Enough storage.
Downloading an Android Emulator
Android Emulators are necessary tools for gaining access to the google play store on PC. There are quite a number of emulators available in the store. You can choose whichever emulator is suitable for your PC. However, among the best emulators in store, we recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is a heavy emulator but it has a very simple and easy-to-use interface and it is also very convenient and highly functional.
But if you’re still looking for a different emulator, you can also check Nox Player Emulator. It is light but has a little complicated downloading process.
To download BlueStacks:
- Go to this link.
- Click on the ‘download now’ bar to download the emulator.
- On the .exe file that appears after the download is done, press ‘run’ to generate the installation process.
An installation guide will appear on your screen. There, click on the ‘install now’ bar to start the installation of BlueStacks. This installation and extraction of files may take some time as the file is a bit heavy.
An Error May Occur Due to:
- Low RAM.
- Activated antivirus software.
- Slow internet connection.
How to fix these errors
- Clear some space on your PC or add another drive to increase storage capacity. Otherwise, you can opt for a lighter emulator.
- Disable the antivirus software on your PC so it does not interrupt or slow down the installation process.
- Switch to a faster internet or network connection.
Configuration of BlueStacks
Now that the BlueStacks is installed, you can set up and configure it. All you have to do is sign up with your Gmail account on the google play store page that the BlueStacks will navigate you to. If you don’t have an account, you can create one and sign up.
Installing You TV for PC
We can install You TV on our PC by two methods. Both methods require BlueStacks.
Downloading You TV for PC directly through BlueStacks:
This method is used when the application is already available on the google play store. Follow the simple steps:-
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Type and search for You TV on the BlueStacks search bar.
- The emulator will direct you to the play store page for this app.
- From the list of related results, click on You TV and install the application.
- Locate the installed app on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
Installing You TV using APK method:
This method can be used when the application is removed from the play store due to some issues. Follow the simple steps:-
- Search for You TV APK on google.
- Download this APK file from an appropriate website.
- Look for the file on BlueStacks.
- Click on You TV APK and the application will instantly install on your PC.
- You will find the app icon on the BlueStacks home page and desktop main screen. Double click to launch the application.
You TV for PC – Features
- Download and record your favorite video content from any channel with just one click.
- All your data is stored on the Cloud so you can access them in case you lose your phone or the app.
- No extra storage or phone storage required.
- Watch videos with HD quality and high resolution.
- User-friendly and convenient interface for everyone.
- Quick access your downloaded or recorded content on the You TV library.
- You TV also supports Chromecast so you can cast your screen and watch videos while also relaxing.
- Search for your channels instantly using the search bar.
- IPTV supported.
- Set location and watch or download content related to your country.
- Connect the app on multiple devices at a time ( up to 5).
- Easy subscription method for all.