Yoga VPN is a free proxy client for all, providing you with software through which you can bypass and restrict websites, applications and other blocked content. The VPN offers unlimited bandwidth along with several global servers. Yoga VPN can be used on your Android and iOS devices. However, since this VPN does not offer a version for computer and laptop, we will show you how you can get access to the VPN even on the bigger screen. With the help of our download guides, you can easily download and install Yoga VPN for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10.
As the internet world keeps advancing so does the restrictions on certain content. A virtual private network (VPN) is the only software which can help us bypass blocked content. To ensure the security of our online activity and data, using a reliable and trustworthy VPN is important. For this reason, we recommend you the best in the store right now, the Yoga VPN. We guarantee its reliability and stability. Moreover, its promise for providing the utmost security for your data.
- 1 What Is Yoga VPN for PC
- 2 Key Features
- 3 How to Download and Install Yoga VPN for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10
What Is Yoga VPN for PC
The VPN is offered by Sarah Hawken. Yoga VPN is a free and secure proxy client. The installation guides given below will help you install the VPN. You only need to tap once and the VPN will instantly change your original geo-location into one of its servers of high-speed. Thus, allowing you access to restricted sites, applications, games and other such blocked content. This way you will gain the freedom to surf through the internet without worrying about getting identified by the authorities. Before you proceed to the guides below, look at some of the app features first.
- Single tap connection.
- Free and does not include any in-app purchases.
- The VPN masks your true identity and protect data from malware.
- Unblock restricted sites instantly.
- Fast speed global servers.
- Supports IPV6 network access.
- Provides a DNS proxy to prevent DNS leak.
- Gain access to unlimited content, sites, live streams, games and apps.
- No registration required.
- Reliable for use in schools and workplaces.
- Easy-to-use and clean interface.
How to Download and Install Yoga VPN for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10
A VPN is the most important tool for anyone who lives in a country that has restricted important, useful or entertaining sites/content. It is also reliable for students or workers that study or work at places with blocked sites for different reasons. And although Yoga VPN is available on all devices, you can also get it for your computer so you can use a VPN during work on a bigger screen. To download Yoga VPN for PC, use the guides given below.
Step 1 – Download an Android Emulator for your Laptop
In this blog post, we are going to use Android emulators which are required to access google play store on PC. This way you can download any application of your choice, easily on your PC or Laptop. The emulator we would prefer you download is the BlueStacks Android Emulator. BlueStacks is a popular emulator promising high stability and reliability. However, you can always choose emulators other than the recommended one like NoxPlayer or MEmu.
Step 2 – Downloading BlueStacks for the Installation of Yoga VPN
- Firstly, download the BlueStacks emulator using the linked guide.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your PC.
- Now, locate the emulator search bar or click on the google play store extension on the home page.
- on either of the search bars, search for Yoga VPN.
- Following, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your PC.
- From the list, choose Yoga VPN.
- Now, click on install.
- Wait for the app to download.
- Finally, locate the app on either the desktop home page or the emulator home page.
- Double click on the Yoga VPN icon to launch it.
- Now, enjoy using your VPN on a bigger screen.
Step 3 – Using Yoga VPN APK File for Installation – Alternative Method
If you don’t want to use the google play store then you can also use the APK method. Although, this method is more useful when an application is not available on the play store, however, it is still an easy process which you can still opt for. Look for the guide below.
- Firstly, open the Google search engine.
- Secondly, search for Yoga VPN APK.
- Thirdly, open an authentic website and install the APK file.
- Now, open the emulator and locate the downloaded file.
- Click on the installed apps folder and then click on install APK.
- After that, click on Yoga VPN APK.
- Once you click on the APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Lastly, locate the installed app and launch it.