Yify Browser is an application developed for Android devices. It is a movie browser on which you can watch unlimited movies for free. You can enjoy the best of both worlds by downloading this app. That is because you can both watch and download videos and films on the Yify Browser. On this app, you can get movie torrents and watch films with high quality and resolutions. You can also download Yify Browser for PC, Mac, and Windows.
You can also download a different browser, whichever is suitable for your PC. We suggest you Download Fast Browser for PC – FREE which is an alternative to Yify Browser.
Features of Yify Browser for PC
- The application offers a very simple and easy-to-use interface.
- It is free and does not contain any in-app purchases.
- Users can also download torrents for the movie of their choice.
- You can search for the movies of your choice by filtering the genres.
- Users can choose the resolution of your films i.e you can choose either 720p, 1080p, 3D.
- You can quickly access the latest or top-rated films.
- Access your downloaded films in the saved tab.
How to Download Yify Browser for PC
Browsing on a PC is far more convenient than browsing on a mobile phone. Especially when you are at school or work, using a browser on your PC is more reliable.
For downloading this Android application on your PC, you will have to download an Android Emulator first. This is so we can access the google play store on our PC. Now let us proceed to the guide.
Downloading an Android Emulator for our PC
Among the variety of emulators available for us in the store, we recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one is no doubt the best in-store and has a very easy downloading process.
NoxPlayer Android Emulator is also similar to BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can download either of the emulators according to whichever emulator is suitable for your PC. However, here we prefer downloading BlueStacks Android Emulator.
⇒ How to download BlueStacks on PC
To download BlueStacks Android Emulator, follow the simple steps below:-
- Go to this link or you can also download it from its official website.
- Click on the download BlueStacks button.
- Immediately the emulator file will start downloading.
- A .exe file will appear on the screen. Click on the run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
⇒ Installing BlueStacks
Once the files are downloaded, click on it to launch the BlueStacks installer.
- Click on the install now to install the BlueStacks.
- The emulator will automatically customize installation according to the version of your PC operating system.
- The emulator will start downloading and extracting files. You may have to wait because this process takes a few minutes to seconds.
Errors During Installation
It is more likely that errors will interrupt the installation if you have a slow internet connection or low RAM. Oftentimes an enabled antivirus software also interferes with the installation.
How to Fix Errors?
- Get more storage on your PC by either clearing up some space or adding another drive.
- Switch to a network with high internet speed.
- Disable the antivirus software on your PC.
⇒ Configuration of BlueStacks
Now that the BlueStacks is installed and ready to be used on your PC. You can set up the emulator to gain access to the google play store on your PC.
- The emulator will take a few minutes to launch on your PC.
- Once it does, it will navigate you to the google play store.
- Sign in with your Gmail account. If you don’t have one you can create one and sign in.
- This is only a one-time requirement.
⇒ How to Install Yify Browser for PC
Now to install Yify Browser, look for the guide below.
Directly through BlueStacks
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Type and search for Yify Browser on the BlueStacks search bar.
- A list of related applications will appear on your screen, choose Yify Browser from the google play store list.
- Click on install to install the application.
- Go to google and search for Yify Browser APK.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks.
- At the top left bar on BlueStacks, click on the APK file installer.
- Choose Yify Browser APK and the application will start installing itself.
Location of the Installed App on PC
You will find the app icon on the desktop main page or the BlueStacks home page. Double click to install the application.