Are you in need of that kind of software that helps you connect to any type of camera including DVR and NVR? Are you tired of searching for this? So stop searching any more as we have got the perfect solution for you people. Download the XMeye app for your computers and start using it immediately. Don’t know the process of downloading it on your PCs. Then read this article, you will get your answers.
You can also download MEye for PC to get the opportunity to experience your DVR live stream.
Information about XMeye
XMeye is a free PC camera monitoring app for CCTV camera that lets you attach to any camera form like DVR and NVR. Under XMeye license, you can use the app and don’t involve subscription. You can attach to up to 64 devices at the same time via this program. By default, it is suitable for real monitoring. You can find many other elements by downloading the pc Xmeye app. Download the latest software version which is compatible with Windows 10, 8 and 7.
Using cloud technology is very helpful for viewing the surveillance video in full. An additional approach was provided to allow better transmission of the monitoring service between the customer and the system. Cloud servers have also been extended to brighten up Xmeye cloud infrastructure worldwide. The application has adapted MD5 encryption with the help of cloud technology and introduced further safety features for improved performance by ensuring no one can spy on your data.
Features of Xmeye:
With all of the above nice functions, you’ll love to have this app on your PC as well.
- It is a very environmentally friendly, Huangwanshui created this video monitoring app.
- XMEye is a free-stay video surveillance application that is very popular and helpful for security features.
- XMEye software program can probably be used easily on every Android and iOS cell device.
- This app allows you to watch valuable digicam videos. It’s designed primarily for Android and iOS gadgets.
Since Xmeye for PC is officially unavailable on Windows and Mac Laptops, I will inform you about the perfect techniques of setting up this software on your PC in the sections below.
How to download XMeye for PCs?
There are many Andriod emulators available through which you can download the Xmeye app on your PCs. However, we have discussed two of them below. Follow all the instructions to have it on your PCs.
Download and Install XMeye using XePlayer Andriod Emulator
- For this method, firstly download and install the Android XePlayer emulator on the PCs.
- After downloading process, start the Android XePlayer emulator by signing in to your Google Play Store account.
- Now open Google Play Store and search for Xmeye in the search bar.
- You will see the Install it option. Click it to start downloading.
- Now you can use Xmeye on your PCs.
Download and Install XMeye using BlueStacks Andriod Emulator
- The very first step is to have a BlueStacks emulator on your computer screens. For this, you have to download BlueStacks for your PCs.
- Download Bluestacks using this link. Now install it by clicking on the file you downloaded.
- In this way, you will obtain Bluestacks for Home windows or Mac.
- Open the Bluestacks App Emulator. You will have a search bar where you have to write Xmeye and press enter.
- Now you can see the install it option. Click it and get the complete set up of the Xmeye app.
- You can see this Xmeye software on your Home windows or Mac Pc. Open it and start using it.
Please remember that XMEye supports a handful of CCTV cameras at this time. It’s essential to have your CCTV camera security code before you can pair it to your computer with the XMEye app.
We have completely explained the methods needed for the installation process of the Xmeye application. If you are facing any kind of issues or confusion regarding this we can ask us in the comment section below.