X-plore for PC is a highly reliable application that helps you manage the files on your device. It is a sort of browser with two windows that show the information about your files. It provides you with every little information so you can easily manage and view your files. X-plore is developed by Lonely Cat Games and it is available for Android devices only. However, you can also download X-plore for PC, Mac, and Windows. You will find the guide at the end of the blog post. But before you proceed to the download guide, we will let you know about some of the file manager’s main features.
X-plore for PC – Main features
- X-plore is a dual-pane explorer. You can view these folders at the same time.
- Copy and share files from one pane to another.
- Users can use the hierarchy folder to navigate to different files instantly. Moreover, you can use the folder to get a precise orientation of each file.
- Users can also hide their internal memory for clear navigation.
- You can view every little detail and data of each file.
- You can use the file manager to run, copy, share and uninstall the applications on your device.
- Access and share files from one device to another using a Wi-Fi connection.
There are a whole lot of other features and functions of the X-plore file manager. You can only find more about them when you download this app for your device. It’s totally worth it. Now let’s proceed to the download guide.
How to Download X-plore for PC, Mac, and Windows
X-plore file manager is only available for Android devices. Hence, you can not download it on your PC directly from the google play store. In that case, you are required to download an Android Emulator for your PC, Mac, and Windows. This software will help you gain access to the google play store on your PC.
⇒ BlueStacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks for PC – Download
BlueStacks is a powerful and highly stable Android Emulator. It is no doubt the best in the market. You can not only download Android applications with it but also play your favorite games with advanced functions. The emulator is very easy to download, just follow the steps below.
- To begin the download process, click on the link to download BlueStacks raw file on your PC.
- Select the downloaded file and a .exe tab will appear on your screen.
- Next, click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- The installer will appear on your screen, click on install now to start the installation of BlueStacks.
- This may take a few minutes to seconds, depending on the performance of your PC.
- The installer will extract and download all necessary files required for the running of BlueStacks on your PC.
- As soon as the installation completes, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store on your PC.
- Set up the emulator by signing in with your Gmail address and password.
- Finally, BlueStacks is ready to be used on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
Error During Installation
Oftentimes an error interrupts the installation process of the emulator. This usually occurs due to a lack of space in your PC or enabled antivirus software. The process can also slow down if your PC is not connected to a fast speed internet.
Make sure your PC has enough storage and disable the antivirus software. Moreover, to speed up the process, you must switch to a high-speed network connection.
X-plore for PC – Installation
Now that we have the BlueStacks installed on our PC, we can easily download X-plore from the google play store. Look below for the guide.
- Launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Locate the search bar on the BlueStacks home page and type X-plore.
- The emulator will lead you to the google play store page for X-plore file manager and applications similar to the app.
- Select the app from the list and install it.
- Double click on the application icon which you will find on the BlueStacks home page and the desktop main screen and start using it on your PC, Mac, and Windows.