WhatsCall for PC is a voice calling application designed by Cheetah Mobile. With this application, users can make international calls and domestic calls at very cheap prices. With no compromise with connection and voice quality, the application can be used to call people from anywhere and at any time.
The application is supported by both Android and iOS devices. Moreover, you can also download WhatsCall for PC, Mac and Windows with the help of our download guides given in this blog post.
How to Download WhatsCall for PC, Mac, and Windows
Now, you can finally use the simple guides given below to download WhatsCall. To begin the process, we are required to download an Android Emulator first. This emulator will then work as a third party software and help us gain access to the google play store. Thus, allowing you to download your application.
Emulators to be used in this article:-
The Android Emulators used in this blog post are BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. These are two of the most powerful and highly stable emulators. You can also use other emulators too as the download process for all, is, almost the same. Now follow the easy steps given below to download the WhatsCall app.
BlueStacks Download Process
- To install WhatsCall, we will first download the emulator file.
- After that, the downloaded file will appear at the bottom of your screen, open it.
- A .exe extension will pop on your screen, click run.
- The client installer will appear on your screen.
- Next, click the install bar on the installer tab.
- The emulator will start extracting all important files.
- Next, BlueStacks will fire up on your PC.
- The emulator will navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- Add your Gmail account to sign in for configuration.
Proceeding to the client downloading guide.
WhatsCall for PC – Installation Process
- Firstly, launch the emulator on the PC.
- Now go to the search bar.
- OR, access the google play store extension. (already available on the emulator’s homepage)
- Search for the WhatsCall app on the search bar.
- Next, BlueStacks will navigate you to the google play store page for the application.
- Select the app from the list and click on install.
- Now locate WhatsCall on the Bluestack homepage and desktop main screen.
- Finally, double click on the app icon.
- Launch WhatsCall and enjoy using it on a bigger screen.
WhatsCall for PC – APK Download Guide
If you’re using the APK download method instead of the google play store, then follow the guide given below.
- Open the Google search engine on your PC.
- Next, search for WhatsCall APK download.
- After that, download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Next, locate this downloaded file on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will find it in the APK installer tab.
- There, click on the WhatsCall APK file and the application will install automatically.
Installing WhatsCall Through Nox
NoxPlayer can be used as an alternative to BlueStacks as both the emulators are highly stable. The Nox guide is given below.
- First of all, download the NoxPlayer raw file from here.
- Next, go to the google play store by clicking on its extension (already available on the home page).
- Or you can directly search for the WhatsCall app on the Nox search bar.
- A list of applications will open up on the google play store page.
- From there, select WhatsCall
- After that, click on install.
If you’re using the APK method with NoxPlayer then,
- Firstly, download the WhatsCall APK using the APK guide given above.
- After that, drag and drop the downloaded WhatsCall APK file on the Nox home page.
- The application will install automatically.