Vudu is an online streaming application allowing its users to buy, rent or even watch and listen to multimedia content on their devices anytime and anywhere! You can also watch newly released movies and TV shows from HULU, Netflix, HBO, Disney movies, e.t.c. The Vudu app is available for Android and iOS devices but not for PC, Mac, and Windows. However, if you wish to watch your video content on a bigger screen, you can download Vudu for PC, Mac, and Windows by following our easy step-by-step guide. Before you head over to the download guide, you may want to check some of its features first.
- 1 Vudu for PC – Features
- 2 How to Download Vudu for PC, Mac, and Windows
Vudu for PC – Features
- Watch unlimited movies and TV shows on the Vudu app.
- Rent, buy and purchase your favorite new movies right after their release.
- You can also download movies and TV shows to watch offline wherever you want.
- Switch to kids-mode to access animated films for kids of all ages.
- Discover new movies from the main page of the Vudu app.
- Vudu app also supports Google Chromecast so you can watch your movies and TV shows on a bigger screen.
- Subscribe on the Vudu app with your account and get your first movie for 99 cents.
How to Download Vudu for PC, Mac, and Windows
Finally, we can proceed to the download guide to install Vudu for our PC and enjoy watching movies on a bigger screen. For downloading Android applications we require a third party i.e an Android Emulator. This software helps us gain access to the google play store on our PC, Mac, and Windows. If you don’t have an emulator installed on your PC, you won’t be able to access the google play store.
Hence, our first step is to download an Android emulator and then we can proceed to download Vudu for PC.
Download an Android Emulator for PC
There is a variety of Android Emulators offered in the market. However, not all of them are reliable. We chose the most popular and fully functioning emulator for you i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is a highly stable and powerful emulator and has a very user-friendly interface.
There are a few other emulators that can be recommended due to their stability and reliability. They are:
- NoxPlayer, which comes next to BlueStacks in popularity.
- MEmu, and
Step 1 – How to Download BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks from here.
- The emulator’s raw file will download instantly. Click on the downloaded file, a .exe file will open on your screen. Click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
Step 2 – Install BlueStacks
- Next, the BlueStacks installer will pop up on your screen.
- Click on the install now to start the installation of the emulator.
- The installer will instantly start to download and extract important files.
- This might take a few minutes to seconds, depending on your PC’s performance.
Step 3 – Configure BlueStacks
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
- All you have to do is sign-in on the google play store with your Gmail account.
Installing Vudu for PC, Mac, and Windows
At last, after Bluestacks is configured, you can now install your favorite Android applications on your PC.
- Search for Vudu on the BlueStacks search bar, you will see it at the top right of the BlueStacks home page.
- The emulator will navigate you to the google play store where a list of related results will appear.
- Select Vudu from the list and install it.
- Locate the application on the BlueStacks home page and desktop mains screen.
- Double click to launch the app on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
This method is required only when an application is removed or not found on the google play store.
- Search for Vudu APK on the google search bar.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate the Vudu APK on the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on the APK file on the APK installer and Vudu will install itself automatically.
Installing Vudu for PC using NoxPlayer
You can also download the VUDU app using NoxPlayer Android Emulator. Nox is similar to BlueStacks and it is also very stable and highly functional. Look below for the download guide.
- Download NoxPlayer from its official website.
- Next, launch the emulator on your PC and search for Vudu on the search bar of the emulator.
- You can also download the app directly from the google play store. The extension will be available on the NoxPlayer home page.
- Choose Vudu from the list of app and install it.
- Launch the installed app and enjoy using it.