Vinkle for PC is a high-quality music video creating and editing application. The editor comes with super fun and exciting features with which you can play around and create astounding music videos. The popular editing tool is developed by Big Head brothers. It is supported by both Android and iOS devices.
How Does Vinkle for PC Work?
The Vinkle music video editor is a fully functioning application which allows its users to create a variety of music videos and intensify their quality by editing them with the in-built features. You can add templates, transitions, texts, music and much more.
Good news is, you can also download Vinkle for PC, Mac, and Windows. The download and installation guides are given below which will assist you through the process. The Vinkle app is packed with multiple amazing and high-quality features. You can see them highlighted down below.
- 300+ free templates and effects, for free!
- Cut, crop, add and merge to make extraordinary videos.
- Add texts and use different fonts and colours.
- Use various editing tools to enhance the quality of your videos.
- Add music to your videos from the huge list of endless popular songs.
- Share your creations on other social media platforms.
How to Download Vinkle for PC, Mac and Windows
Vinkle is originally available for Android and iOS devices. Hence, you will need the help of an Android Emulator to run this app on your PC, Mac and Windows. An emulator is a virtual software that helps you run Android applications on other operating systems other than your smartphones.
There are many emulators available in the store for this purpose. However, Bluestacks and NoxPlayer are literally among the best Android emulators with a stable, powerful and constructive interface. And they provide the quality services you need.
- First of all, download the BlueStacks raw file by clicking on the button below.
- Secondly, go to the downloaded file and open it.
- A .exe file will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will be generated.
- After that, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click install to start the process.
- The installer will begin extracting and downloading necessary files required to run the emulator smoothly.
- After that, BlueStacks will start-up on your PC, automatically.
- It will then immediately navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- Sign in with your Gmail account to configure the BlueStacks emulator and gain access to the google play store.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
Installing Vinkle for PC Using BlueStacks
- Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator.
- Next, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- There, search for the Vinkle app.
- The google play store will open up on your PC.
- Where a list of apps will appear related to your search result.
- Choose Vinkle from the list of applications.
- And click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator’s home page and double-click to launch it.
- Firstly, search for Vinkle APK on the Google search bar.
- Select an appropriate website and download the APK file.
- Locate the APK file on the emulator’s home page.
- Click on the Vinkle APK and the application will install automatically.
Now if you’re using NoxPlayer to install Vinkle, then, follow the guides given below
Procedure to download NoxPlayer on PC
- Go to the NoxPlayer official website to download the emulator. Click Below ↓
- After the website is open click the download button.
- A .exe file will open.
- Open the file and click the install.
- When the installation completes, an icon of NoxPlayer will appear on your desktop screen.
- Startup the emulator and configure it.
- Use your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
Vinkle Installation Using Nox
- Launch the NoxPlayer emulator on your PC.
- After that go to the Google Play Store or the Nox search bar.
- On either of the search bars, search for the Vinkle app.
- Select the app that appears on your screen and click the install button.
- The app will install instantly.
- If you’re using the APK method (look for the guide above).
- Now connect to the app and enjoy browsing anonymously.