Typorama for PC is an application for Android and iOS devices. developed by WAStickerApps Pack. With this application, you can unleash your creativity by adding beautiful texts on your photos using different effects and fonts. With just a few taps you can edit normal text and transform it into professionally edited one. The app can also automatically edit your photos and add layouts and beautiful texts. You can also add a background to your photos from the variety of backgrounds and layouts.
You can also download the fun and exciting Typorama app for PC, Mac and Windows. This way you can enjoy editing your pictures on a bigger screen. Go further below for the download guides.
- Preview images after editing.
- Configurable application.
- Set size by cropping and adjusting your images.
- Save and share your edits on other social media platforms.
- Create stunning typographic word layouts.
- Add cool filters, shadow gradients, and fonts to your photos.
- Add colours and meaning to your photos to make them memorable.
How to Download Typorama for PC, Mac and Windows
As mentioned above, we are going to take the help of an Android Emulator in installing Tonebridge for our devices. The third-party software will allow us access to the google play store directly on our PC. This is necessary because we can not access the play store directly, otherwise. The emulator will not only help you get direct access to the google play store but it will also help in running your app smoothly.
In this article, we will be using the BlueStacks and the NoxPlayer Android Emulators. The two are among the best emulators available in-store right now. There are still many other emulators which you can use instead.
Look below for the download guides of BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.
Process for Downloading BlueStacks
- First of all, download the BlueStacks raw file from here. Secondly, go to the downloaded file and open it. A .exe file will appear on your screen. There, click on run. After that, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen. There, click install to start the process. The installer will begin extracting and downloading necessary files.
- After that, BlueStacks will start-up on your PC, automatically. It will then instantly navigate you to the google play store sign up page. Sign in with your Gmail account to configure the BlueStacks emulator. Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
Installing Typorama for PC Through BlueStacks
- Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator. Next, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page. There, search for the Typorama app.
- The google play store will open up on your PC. Where a list of apps will appear related to your search result. Choose Typorama from the list of applications. And click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator’s home page and double-click to launch it.
Now if you’re using the best alternative for BlueStacks i.e NoxPlayer to install Typorama, then, follow the guides given below.
Process for Downloading NoxPlayer
- Firstly, download the NoxPlayer raw file from here. Now, go to the downloaded file and click on it to open. The NoxPlayer installer will appear on your screen. Over there, click install to start the process. The installation will take a few minutes to seconds for completion.
- After installation, NoxPlayer will open up on your device. A start button will automatically appear on your screen. Click on the button to start up the emulator. The emulator will then instantly navigate you to the google play store sign up page. There, sign in to set up the NoxPlayer emulator.
Installing Typorama for PC Through Nox
- First of all, launch the installed NoxPlayer emulator. Second, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page or you can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extension (already available on the home page).
- There, search for the Typorama app. The google play store will pop open on your PC. There, a list of applications will appear related to the search result. From the list, choose the Typorama app. Finally, to download the app, click on install. Lastly, locate the app and double-click to launch it. Enjoy editing your creation with Typorama on a bigger screen.