Tonebridge for PC is a fun and exciting application which lets you practice playing your guitar wit original sound effects. Unleash your inner guitarist and become a professional using this app. All you have to do is connect your guitar to your device and play like crazy, leave the rest to Tonebridge.
What is Tonebridge for PC
This application lets you play your guitar to original music. It works as an amplifier and provides original music so you can practice playing the guitar professionally. The application is developed by Ultimate Guitar USA LLC. It is supported by Android and iOS devices as well as tablets. Moreover, the application is free and works wonderfully, without any complications.
Tonebridge comes with a very simple and constructive interface with a variety of music and amazing features. But the application does not have a version for PC, Mac and Windows. But don’t worry because our download guides, given in this blog post will help you install the application through Android Emulators. Now before we proceed to the guides, let’s have a look at some of the app’s features.
- More than 9000 popular songs of different genres.
- Also offers 7500+ demo samples for practice.
- A variety of handpicked tracks by Ultimate guitar editors.
- Noise reduction system for clear sounds.
- Quick-switch between presets using pedalboards.
- Send requests to get a particular preset which is not available on the app.
How to Download Tonebridge for PC, Mac and Windows
As mentioned above, we are going to take the help of an Android Emulator in installing Tonebridge for our devices. The third-party software will allow us access to the google play store directly on our PC. This is necessary because we can not access the play store directly, otherwise. The emulator will not only help you get direct access to the google play store but it will also help in running your app smoothly.
In this article, we will be using the BlueStacks and the NoxPlayer Android Emulators. The two are among the best emulators available in-store right now. There are still many other emulators which you can use instead.
Look below for the download guides of BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.
Process for Downloading BlueStacks
- First of all, download the BlueStacks raw file from here.
- Secondly, go to the downloaded file and open it.
- A .exe file will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run.
- After that, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click install to start the process.
- The installer will begin extracting and downloading necessary files.
- After that, BlueStacks will start-up on your PC, automatically.
- It will then instantly navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- Sign in with your Gmail account to configure the BlueStacks emulator.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
Installing Tonebridge for PC Through BlueStacks
- Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator.
- Next, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- There, search for the Tonebridge app.
- The google play store will open up on your PC.
- Where a list of apps will appear related to your search result.
- Choose Tonebridge from the list of applications.
- And click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator’s home page and double-click to launch it.
Now if you’re using the best alternative for BlueStacks i.e NoxPlayer to install Tonebridge, then, follow the guides given below.
Process for Downloading NoxPlayer
- Firstly, download the NoxPlayer raw file from here.
- Now, go to the downloaded file and click on it to open.
- The NoxPlayer installer will appear on your screen.
- Over there, click install to start the process.
- The installation will take a few minutes to seconds for completion.
- After installation, NoxPlayer will open up on your device.
- A start button will automatically appear on your screen.
- Click on the button to start up the emulator.
- The emulator will then instantly navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, sign in to set up the NoxPlayer emulator.
Installing Tonebridge for PC Through Nox
- First of all, launch the installed NoxPlayer emulator.
- Second, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page or you can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extension (already available on the home page).
- There, search for the Tonebridge app.
- The google play store will pop open on your PC.
- There, a list of applications will appear related to the search result.
- From the list, choose the Tonebridge app.
- Finally, to download the app, click on install.
- Lastly, locate the app and double-click to launch it. Enjoy practising the guitar with Tonebridge on your PC.