Thunder VPN for PC is a free high-speed proxy client for Android and iOS devices. With this application, you will be able to access restricted websites through protected servers. Moreover, Thunder VPN also provides security to user data and activity from trackers, hacker and malware, e.t.c. Enjoying unlimited bandwidth and quick connection, you can now surf through the web with highspeed internet and encrypted data, anonymously.
Thunder VPN Alternatives
You can also download Thunder VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows. Look for the download guide below. Now, before you move along to the guides, let’s look at some of the app main features.
- One tap quick connection.
- Variety of servers worldwide.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- No registration.
- Automatically chooses the best server.
- Change servers anytime.
- Conceals identity and protects online data.
How to Download Thunder VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows
In this article, we will show you how you can install Thunder VPN for your device using our simple download guides. Now, for the installation of our app, we require an Android Emulator.
Why an Android Emulator?
This is because the google play store can only be accessed directly on our PC through the Android Emulator. Moreover, emulators often come in handy, when users want to run apps and games on their devices. Good quality emulators provide modern console setting to enhance gaming.
Emulators used in this article-
The Android Emulators used in this article are BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. There are two of the most powerful and highly stable emulators. You can opt for other emulators too as the download process for all, is, almost the same.
Guide for Installing Thunder VPN using BlueStacks
- Firstly, click here to download the emulator.
- Next, go to the BlueStacks home page.
- There, find the search bar.
- On it, type and search for Thunder VPN.
- A list will appear.
- Select your application.
- Then, click on install.
- Finally, locate the application on the BlueStacks home page or desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the Thunder VPN icon to launch it.
Guide for Installing Thunder VPN Using NoxPlayer
- First of all, click here to install NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, search for Thunder VPN on the NOX search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension.
- You will find it on the NoxPlayer home page.
- Select the application from the list.
- After that, click on install.
- If using the APK method, drag and drop the APK file.
- Once you follow the above step, the application will install automatically.
- Locate and launch the app and enjoy surfing through the web with a masked identity.