Thop TV for PC is an all in one application which provides you not only with a wide variety of TV shows but also with news on all things especially sports. The application takes it upon itself to update you with all the recent news more particularly related to sports. It also offers a wide number of TV shows or channels which you can watch for free! However, Thop TV is more popular for updating with all things related to cricket like live tournaments, player stats, live score and much more.
- Keep up with all the new updates on cricket and much more.
- Wide variety of TV shows.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Quick and easy navigation to all functions.
- More than 500 free channels.
- Watch free movies and web series.
How to Download Thop TV for PC, Mac and Windows
Thop TV is originally available for Android and iOS devices. Hence, you will need the help of an Android Emulator to run this app on your PC, Mac and Windows. An emulator is a virtual software that helps you run Android applications on other operating systems other than your smartphones.
There are many emulators available in the store for this purpose. However, Bluestacks and NoxPlayer are literally among the best Android emulators with a stable, powerful and constructive interface. And they provide the quality services you need.
- First of all, download the BlueStacks raw file by clicking on the button below.
- Secondly, go to the downloaded file and open it.
- A .exe file will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will be generated.
- After that, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click install to start the process.
- The installer will begin extracting and downloading necessary files required to run the emulator smoothly.
- After that, BlueStacks will start-up on your PC, automatically.
- It will then immediately navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- Sign in with your Gmail account to configure the BlueStacks emulator and gain access to the google play store.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
Installing Thop TV for PC Using BlueStacks
- Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator.
- Next, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- There, search for the Thop TV app.
- The google play store will open up on your PC.
- Where a list of apps will appear related to your search result.
- Choose Thop TV from the list of applications.
- And click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator’s home page and double-click to launch it.
- Firstly, search for Thop TV APK on the Google search bar.
- Select an appropriate website and download the APK file.
- Locate the APK file on the emulator’s home page.
- Click on the Thop TV APK and the application will install automatically.
Now if you’re using NoxPlayer to install Thop TV, then, follow the guides given below
Procedure to download NoxPlayer on PC
- Go to the NoxPlayer official website to download the emulator. Click Below ↓
- After the website is open click the download button.
- A .exe file will open.
- Open the file and click the install.
- When the installation completes, an icon of NoxPlayer will appear on your desktop screen.
- Startup the emulator and configure it.
- Use your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
Thop TV Installation Using Nox
- Launch the NoxPlayer emulator on your PC.
- After that go to the Google Play Store or the Nox search bar.
- On either of the search bars, search for the Thop TV app.
- Select the app that appears on your screen and click the install button.
- The app will install instantly.
- If you’re using the APK method (look for the guide above).
- Now connect to the app and enjoy browsing anonymously.