Text Fairy for PC is an outstanding application for scanning images and transforming them into texts. This application is for Android devices developed by Renard Wellnitz. It is quite a reliable application especially for students and office workers. There are many other features that this app provides but we will highlight them below. However, the main purpose of this guide is to show you how to download Text Fairy for PC, Mac, and Windows. The easy download guide is also given below.
What is Text Fairy for PC
This is a highly reliable OCR text scanning application. Using this app you can convert an image into text. It can also be used to correct the viewpoint of an image, to convert checked reports into PDF files, detect languages from printed pages and much more. The application is appreciated by many people because it is fully functioning and free of cost.
How to Use Text Fairy
All you have to do is point your camera at the image to be translated or transformed and it will take the picture immediately as you click to capture. leave the rest to Text Fairy app and it will do its job accordingly. The only thing to be careful about is that your pictures must be taken in good lightening. This is so the app can understand and do its function effectively.
How to Download Text Fairy for PC, Mac, and Windows
Text Fairy can also be downloaded on your PC if you want to view the transformed or translated images and texts on a bigger screen. However, the application can not be installed directly from the google play store because we can not access the play store on our PC without a third party. Downloading a third party will not only let you access the google play store on your PC but also run the app for you.
An Android Emulator is a software which acts as a third party. There are many emulators available in the store nowadays. But here, we recommend you download the most popular and fully functioning emulator i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to get for yourself a different emulator, you can look below for BlueStacks alternatives.
Emulators Similar to BlueStacks
The downloading process for BlueStacks is quite easy.
- Just click on the link given here.
- Once you click on the link, the emulator’s raw file will automatically download on your PC.
- This downloaded file will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Open the file and a .exe extension will appear.
- Click on run start the installation of BlueStacks.
- The BlueStacks installer will download and extract all necessary files for the installation of the emulator.
- This process may take some time as the emulator file is quite heavy.
- Once the emulator is installed successfully, it will automatically fire up on your PC.
- Next, you will have to configure the emulator. The BlueStacks will navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, sign in with your Gmail address and password to set up the emulator. You can also use your number instead of a Gmail address.
- Finally, you can use the emulator on your PC to download your favourite applications.
Now, let’s proceed to the installation guide for tTorrent Lite.
Installing Text Fairy for PC
- First of all, launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
- Next, search for Text Fairy on the BlueStacks search bar which you will find on the emulator’s home page.
- You will be immediately navigated to the google play store where a list of related application along with your search result will appear.
- Click on Text Fairy and install the app.
Using NoxPlayer to Download Text Fairy
You can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator to install the app instead of BlueStacks. The installation process is almost similar. You can also use the APK files to download applications on Nox as well as BlueStacks. Look below for the guide.
- Firstly, download NoxPlayer by clicking on the given link.
- Next, open the emulator on your PC and go to the search bar which you will see on the emulator’s home page.
- There, search for Text Fairy.
- Also, you can directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension given on the emulator’s home page.
- Search for the app and a list of applications will appear on your screen.
- Choose Text Fairy from the list and install it.
If you want to download the app using the APK file method instead. Then, download the Text Fairy APK from an appropriate site on google. Locate the APK file and click on it to install the app.
Where to Find the Installed Application?
You can locate the installed Text Fairy app on the Emulator’s home page and the desktop main screen. Double-click on the app icon to launch it on your PC and enjoy using it.