Sing along with thousands of other people on the StarMaker application. This app lets its users sing, karaoke and collab with other people for free. StarMaker app is enjoyed by people from all around Asia. It offers a huge list of international and Desi music. The application is developed by StarMaker Interactive and it is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can also download StarMaker for PC, Mac, and Windows. It is quite simple, just follow the guide given in this article.
Don’t like StarMaker too much? you can check Smule for PC, Mac, and Windows. This is also a popular application but it does not offer any desi songs. Moreover, it also allows you to karaoke, sing duets with famous artists, acapella with other people and a huge music list to choose from.
Before we proceed to the download guide, let us go through some of StarMaker’s features first.
What is StarMaker for PC
Nowadays, music is everyone’s go-to for changing a bad mood, partying, long drives or just listening for fun. And what’s better than singing with your friends or other people. StarMaker is the best app for connecting people together. You can sign alone, with friends and create duets, karaoke and challenges. The app offers some pretty cool features which attract users and forces them to sing on the StarMaker app.
- Find your favourite songs easily on the StarMaker app, whether they are international or Desi.
- Record yourself while signing and share your video on other social media platforms.
- Don’t know the lyrics? Don’t worry StarMaker has got you covered with rolling lyrics that appear with every song you choose.
- Users can also sing duets with top artists and acapella with other people.
- You can also improve your singing with the in-built instructions given with every song yo pick.
- You can also edit your music videos later.
How to Download StarMaker for PC, Mac, and Windows
Since SonyLIV is only available for Android and iOS devices. We prepared an authentic guide for you to download SonyLIV for PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is quite simple, you only require an Android emulator, access to the google play store and a good internet connection on your PC.
1. Download an Android Emulator for your PC
Android emulators are important if you want to access the google play store on your PC. Otherwise, you won’t be able to install your applications directly. The emulator we recommend here is BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is one of the most popular and no doubt the most stable emulator available in store right now. Moreover, it is very easy to download BlueStacks on your PC. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- First, download BlueStacks from here.
- Once the raw file is downloaded, a .exe file will appear on your screen.
- Click run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Now on the BlueStacks installer, click on install now. This will start the installation of the emulator.
- The installation may take a few minutes to seconds while the installer downloads and extracts necessary files.
- Last but not least, sign in with your Gmail account on the google play store page which the emulator navigates you to, after installation.
- Finally, BlueStacks is installed, configured and ready to be used on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
- Android Studios
Errors During Installation:
Errors are more likely to occur if you have low storage on your device or enabled antivirus software. BlueStacks is a heavy but powerful emulator and thus, requires enough space. Hence, make sure your PC has enough storage and disable the antivirus software if you have one on your PC. Also, make sure your PC is connected to a high-speed internet connection. Otherwise, it will only slow down the performance of BlueStacks and it may take a lot of time to download and install on your PC.
2. Installing SonyLIV for PC, Mac, and Windows
Once the BlueStacks is successfully installed on your PC, you can proceed to download your application using either the google play store or APK file.
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC by double-clicking on the emulator’s icon.
- Type and search for the SonyLIV app on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The emulator will directly navigate you to the google play store.
- There you will see a list of related results. Choose SonyLIV from the list and install it.
- Double click on the app icon which you will find on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
If you’re using the APK method then,
- Search for SonyLIV APK on the google search bar.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks main page.
- You will find it on the top left APK installer tab. Click on the SonyLIV APK file and the application will start installing automatically.
- Launch and enjoy the SonyLIV app on your PC, Mac, and Windows.