Why go to the karaoke studios when you can sing with your friends and other people on the Smule application. You can sing duets with major artists and acapella with people from around the globe. Smule is used widely by people of all ages. It is a very popular application, especially among young emerging artists. Even if you don’t sing as well, you can still sing and dance along with your friends and family on your favorite music.
If you want to download an application similar to Smule from where you can get free unlimited music and connect with artists. You can check Baboom for PC, Mac, and Windows – Free Download.
Smule is available for both Android and iOS devices. However, you can also download Smule for PC and enjoy singing and dancing while playing your music on a bigger screen. Follow the very simple guide to download the Smule app on PC.
How to Download Smule for PC
You will only have to follow a very few simple steps to download Smule for PC. All you require is an Android Emulator. This software allows us to access google play store on our PC which we otherwise can not.
The emulator we recommend is BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one’s by far the best in-store nowadays because it has a very simple downloading process. The emulator itself is extremely user-friendly. However, for BlueStacks you will be required enough space because the emulator is a bit heavy.
If your PC does not have enough space to bear a heavy emulator. You can download an alternative to BlueStacks i.e Nox Player Android Emulator. It is very light but has a complicated downloading process. Nox Player is also highly reliable. Now let us proceed to the downloading process.
Download and Install BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks here.
- Click on the ‘Download’ bar to start downloading the raw file.
- On the .exe file that appears on your screen, click run.
- The installation guide will automatically launch on your screen. Click ‘install now’ to start the installation process.
- This may take a few minutes as it takes time to extract files.
How to Prevent an Error During Installation
As we know that BlueStacks is a heavy emulator. Thus, your PC must have enough storage otherwise the emulator will not install.
- Free some storage on your PC or add another device.
- Make sure to disable the antivirus software so it doesn’t interfere with installation.
- Switch to high-speed internet.
After installation, you can now set up the BlueStacks to use it on your PC.
- Launch BlueStacks and it will directly lead you to the google play store.
- Sign in with your Gmail account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up and create an account.
Install Smule for PC
After configuration, you can now use BlueStacks on PC and download your favorite applications using the google play store.
- Search for Smule on the BlueStacks home page.
- The google play store will open up with a list of related results.
- Choose Smule from the list and install it.
- Locate the installed Smule application on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will also find the Smule app icon on the desktop main screen.
Install Smule APK
The APK method is only required when an application is no longer available on the google play store. You will also need BlueStacks in this method.
- Search and download Smule APK from google
- Locate the downloaded Smule APK file on BlueStacks.
- On the top left folder, click on the APK file and the application will start installing automatically.
- Locate Smule on BlueStacks and desktop main screen.
Features of Smule for PC
- Karaoke to millions of songs any time and anywhere for free.
- Sing along with your favorite songs solo. However, the solo option is not free. You have to get the VIP package to access the solo.
- Sing songs in groups and create acapella videos.
- Play around with colorful filters and add them to your videos to enhance their quality.
- Sing duets with your favorite artists and make new music with them.
- Add sound effects to your videos and polish them to sound like a professional.
- You can use pitch correction to enhance your singing.
- Sing along the guides that help you with creating the perfect vocals to a song.
- You can create your own music.
- Create your music videos using the Smule app.
- Share your creations with your friends and family on other social media platforms.
- Beat your own singing scores to measure your improvement.
- You can easily find your favorite songs because Smule offers all genres of music. Be it Disney music, Rap, e.t.c.
- You can customize your profile by adding themes and profile info.
- Pin your favorite music on your profile.