SHAREit for PC is a highly reliable application that allows you to share files from one device to another within seconds. You can share apps, pictures, videos, documents, e.t.c without any sort of network connection, cables or USB drives. This application shares files at a faster speed than Bluetooth. You can even share all files, contacts, and apps from one phone to another easily.
Furthermore, you can even watch online content on the SHAREit application like videos, movies, listen to music, and run other apps for better functioning. The applications provide the best of both worlds, where you can both share with others and entertain yourself will unlimited media content. This application is offered by SHAREit Technologies and it is only available for Android devices. However, you can also get SHAREit for PC, Mac, and Windows. You will find the download guide below.
SHAREit for PC – Important Features
Before you head over to the download guide, we will tell you some of the important features among the many that SHAREit offers.
- Users can transfer files at a very high speed up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Receive files with the same quality.
- You can transfer all kinds of files like photos, videos, music, documents, and even your mobile applications.
- Users can also watch unlimited video content (movies and TV shows) both online and offline whenever and wherever they want.
- The best media player in the store. It allows you to play high-quality videos of all formats.
- You can listen to unlimited music both old and trending on the SHAREit media player.
- You can also backup your phone data from one device to another.
How to Download SHAREit for PC, Mac, and Windows
SHAREit is an Android application and you can not download it on your PC directly from the google play store. In that case, you are required to download an Android Emulator for your PC, Mac, and Windows. This software will help you gain access to the google play store on your PC.
⇒ BlueStacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks for PC – Download to Install Pixlr on Windows and Mac
BlueStacks is a powerful and highly stable Android Emulator. It is no doubt the best in the market. You can not only download Android applications with it but also play your favourite games with advanced functions. The emulator is very easy to download, just follow the steps below.
- To begin the download process, click on the link to download BlueStacks raw file on your PC.
- Select the downloaded file and a .exe tab will appear on your screen.
- Next, click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- The installer will appear on your screen, click on install now to start the installation of BlueStacks.
- This may take a few minutes to seconds, depending on the performance of your PC.
- The installer will extract and download all necessary files required for the running of BlueStacks on your PC.
- As soon as the installation completes, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store on your PC.
- Set up the emulator by signing in with your Gmail address and password.
- Finally, BlueStacks is ready to be used on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
Error During Installation
Oftentimes an error interrupts the installation process of the emulator. This usually occurs due to a lack of space in your PC or enabled antivirus software. The process can also slow down if your PC is not connected to a fast speed internet.
Make sure your PC has enough storage and disable the antivirus software. Moreover, to speed up the process, you must switch to a high-speed network connection.
SHAREit for PC – Installation
Now that we have the BlueStacks installed on our PC, we can easily download SHAREit from the google play store. Look below for the guide.
- Launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Locate the search bar on the BlueStacks home page and type SHAREit.
- The emulator will lead you to the google play store page for SHAREit and applications similar to the app.
- Select the app from the list and install it.
- Double click on the application icon which you will find on the BlueStacks home page and the desktop main screen and start using it on your PC, Mac, and Windows.