Q-See QT View for PC is a surveillance camera monitoring application designed to work with QT-series security DVRs. This is a highly reliable and fully functioning software best known among the popular. These days home and office security systems are the most crucial for providing our family and colleagues with the highest security. However, having a separate device to monitor these systems is more important and Q-See QT View is just the application for you. It was developed by DPSI. Moreover, this application allows you to control your camera by simply touching and swiping your finger to move it. You can also download Q-See QT View for your PC, Mac, and Windows.
Note: Q-See QT Series is only compatible with QT DVR series.
We recommend an alternative application to Q-See QT View i.e iVMS-4500 for PC/Mac/Windows – Free Download.
Q-See QT View for PC – Features
- Users can monitor multiple camera videos at the same time, up to 4 live footage.
- You can also control your cameras from your device by touching and swiping.
- View your previous video footage anyplace and at any time.
- You can also take still images to view later.
- You will also get instant alert notifications on the detection of unusual movement or sound.
- Connect your camera using QR codes or you can connect them directly by adding their ID.
- You can connect 32 devices at a time.
- Supports PTZ control.
How Download and Install Q-See QT View for PC and Windows 7/8/10
Since Q-See QT View is a smart and secure Android application, it will be only fair to experience the app fully by installing it on your computer, Mac and Windows. This purpose can only be accomplished through our easy download guides. We will guide you throughout the process of downloading a third-party software on your PC, then gain access to the google play store using our active Gmail account and lastly install Q-See QT View using the play store or APK file. Now let’s proceed to the download and installation guide.
Using an Android Emulator
Our first step is to download an Android Emulator which will work as the third-party software and help us gain access to the google play store. Not only that, but the emulator will also help us run our installed Q-See QT View application.
The emulator we will be using in this article is BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can both click on BlueStacks for the download guide or follow the easy steps below.
Emulator’s you can opt for other than BlueStacks:
1. Download BlueStacks for Installing Q-See QT View
- Download the BlueStacks emulator’s raw file first.
- Look at the bottom of your screen for the downloaded file.
- Click on the file to open.
- A .exe extension will appear on your screen.
- Click run on the extension to generate the BlueStacks installer.
2. Installing the Emulator
- The installer will pop open on your screen.
- Next, click on the install button on the bottom of the installer.
- The installer will start downloading all necessary files.
- Wait for the emulator to install.
- Once installed, click on the emulator icon on the desktop home page.
- Wait for the emulator to start up.
- Once it does, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store.
- For configuration, sign in using your active Gmail account.
- An extension for the play store will also appear on the emulator’s home page.
- You can click on it to directly open the google play store for searching.
4. Installing Q-See QT View for PC, Laptop and Windows 7/8/10
- Launch the installed emulator on your computer.
- Now, locate the emulator search bar.
- Or go to the google play store search bar.
- There, search for Q-See QT View.
- A play store list will appear on your screen.
- Choose Q-See QT View from the list and open it.
- Click on install.
- Wait for the application to install.
- Lastly, locate, launch and enjoy using the app on your PC, Mac and Windows.