Primo for PC is a free messenger that allows you to make voice and video calls internationally. All you need is a good internet connection and leave the rest to the app. Primo allows you to have good quality video calls to anywhere in the world, which is very rare for such applications. The application is available for both Android and iOS devices.
If you don’t find Primo suitable for your PC, you can look for a similar application. We recommend you download Plus Messenger for PC. This is also a reliable messenger, offering a variety of features. You can get more information about the app and download it for your PC, Mac, and Windows by clicking on the link given above.
Primo for PC – Features
- Friendly Interface: The applications comprises of a very simple and user-friendly interface with customizable features.
- Quick-access Bar: You can use the quick access bar when you swipe left. From here you can send instant messages and make quick voice calls.
- Free for All: You can call up to 60 destinations for free and get free minutes as well. These free minutes never expire so you can use them whenever you want.
- Gain Rewards: Invite people to join Primo and get free minutes.
- Share Instantly: You can share photos, videos, and files instantly with just one tap.
How to Download Primo for PC, Mac, and Windows
Primo is not available for PC, Mac, and Windows but by following the guide that we put together for you, you can easily download the Primo app. Since Primo is an Android application, the only way you can download it on your PC is through the google play store or APK file method.
For gaining access to the google play store on your PC, it is necessary that you download an Android emulator first. The emulator allows you to access the google play store on our PC, Mac, and Windows. We recommend you download the most popular Android emulator i.e BlueStacks. It is by far the best in-store right now.
BlueStacks for PC, Mac, and Windows
- Click here to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- Run the downloaded file to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Click on the install now to start the installation process.
- The installer will start extracting and downloading the necessary files. This may take a few minutes to seconds, depending on your PC performance.
- Once all this is done, BlueStacks will fire up on your PC automatically.
- Now all you have to do is configure the emulator. Sign in with your Gmail account on the google play store page that the emulator will navigate you to.
Errors During Installation
It is more likely that errors will interrupt the installation if you have a slow internet connection or low RAM. Oftentimes an enabled antivirus software also interferes with the installation.
How to Fix Errors?
- Get more storage on your PC by either clearing up some space or adding another drive.
- Switch to a network with high internet speed.
- Disable the antivirus software on your PC.
- Launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Search for Primo on the BlueStacks search bar. The emulator will take you to the google play store page for related results.
- Choose Primo from the list of applications and install it.
- Locate the installed Primo app on your desktop main screen. You will also find the app icon on the BlueStacks home page.
Primo for PC, Mac, and Windows – APK method
The APK method is only required when an application is not available or found on the google play store.
- Search for Primo APK on google.
- Select and download the Primo APK file from an authentic website.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- From the BlueStacks installer, choose the Primo APK file and install it.
- You will find the app icon on the BlueStacks home page and Desktop main screen.