Do you love enhancing your photos with different filters or trying out new editing tools to intensify your image? What are you waiting for? Download Pixlr photo editor for an advanced editing experience with a variety of professional tools. This photo editor is offered by 123RF Limited and it is only available for Android and iOS devices. Although Pixlr is not available for PC, Mac, and Windows. But if you follow our download guide given in this blog post, you can easily get Pixlr for PC.
Why Download Pixlr for PC
Pixlr is among the platforms that allow users to unleash and redeem their inner creative artists. It has a very simple, fully functioning, and user-friendly interface. The photo editor provides tons of features, editing tools, enhancing filters, all these to create a perfect masterpiece. Other than this, all tools and filters are free and do not require any sort of fee.
- Users can create collages and add frames to your photos.
- Auto fix your photos to adjust the color and texture of your pictures.
- Make your pictures look professional using the double exposure effects.
- Make your photos look clean and picture-perfect by removing red-eye, blemishes, whiten teeth, e.t.c.
- Use the color splash filter to give your photos a dramatic effect.
- Adjust the tone of your photos with overlays, contrast settings, shadows, and highlight settings.
- Add cool fonts on your edits and create banners and posters.
- Add texts and stickers on your edits and creations.
How to Download Pixlr for PC, Mac, and Windows
You can easily use this photo editor on your PC rather than on your phone, all you have to do is follow our simple guide to download Pixlr Photo Editor for PC for free.
For this, you require:-
- An Android Emulator.
- Access to Google play store on your PC.
- APK (in case the application is not available on PC).
Now follow the step-by-step guide.
To download Android applications on your PC, it is necessary to download an Android Emulator first. This emulator will help you access the google play store on your PC.
Among the variety of emulators available in the market, we recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. Although this emulator is a bit heavy but it is by far the best in the market. It has a very uncomplicated interface and a simple downloading method.
Other than that, you can also download a different emulator. NoxPlayer Android Emulator is also similar to BlueStacks. However, it is lighter and takes very little space but has a little bit complicated downloading process and interface.
⇒ Downloading BlueStacks for the installation of Pixlr
To download BlueStacks on your PC, you will have to:-
- Go to the given link to download the emulator raw file.
- Run the downloaded file.
⇒ Installing BlueStacks
- Next, the BlueStacks installer will pop up on your screen.
- Click on the install now to start the installation of the emulator.
- The installer will instantly start to download and extract important files.
- This might take a few minutes to seconds, depending on your PC’s performance.
⇒ Configuring BlueStacks
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
- All you have to do is sign-in on the google play store with your Gmail account.
Pixlr for PC, Mac, and Windows – Installation
Now the emulator is finally downloaded on your PC you can proceed to install the application.
- Launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Search for Pixlr on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The google play store page for Pixlr and similar applications will appear on your screen.
- Select Pixlr from the list and install it.
- You will find the installed application’s icon on the desktop main screen and the BlueStacks home page.
- Double click to use the app.
⇒ Installing Pixlr using APK method
If you can not find the app on the google play store, you can use the APK method instead. Note that BlueStacks is also required for this method.
- On the google search bar, type and search for Pixlr APK.
- Download the Pixlr APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate this file on the BlueStacks home page.
- From the APK installer tab, select Pixlr APK and the application will start installing automatically.
- Double click on the app icon and enjoy using it on your PC, Mac, and Windows.