PixelLab for PC is a fully functioning photoshop software. Although, it is not a professional photoshop editor but it still offers some amazing and highly reliable features. You can use this application to add texts to your photos, stickers, remove or add a background, turn simple text into 3D text and much more. Other than it’s pretty cool features, the application comes with a very clean and user-friendly interface so you can navigate through the application faster and with just a few taps.
PixelLab is designed and offered by App Holdings. This application is supported by both Android and iOS devices. However, you can also download PixelLab for PC, Mac, and Windows. In this article, you will find a guide which will help you in installing this application directly from the google play store. Moreover, you will also find more about the app at the end of this blog post.
PixelLab Alternative: You can also check Word Swag for PC, Mac, and Windows as it is somewhat similar to PixelLab. The application can be used to create posters and covers by adding style and colourful texts. Click on the link above to find more about the application.
How to Download PixelLab for PC, Mac & Windows
Since PixelLab is an Android and iOS application and thus, it can only be downloaded from the google play store. However, we can not directly access the play store on our PC. This is where we will introduce you to Android Emulators.
An Android Emulator is used to gain access to the google play store directly on our devices. This way it is easier to install applications as well. Here, you can either use the BlueStacks Android Emulator or the NoxPlayer Android Emulator. The download guides for both the emulators are given below.
Using BlueStacks to Install PixelLab for PC
- First of all, download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC by clicking here.
- Next, launch the installed emulator on your PC after configuration.
- After that, go to the emulator’s search bar.
- There, type and search for PixelLab and the google play store page for your search will open.
- You can also navigate directly to the google play store by clicking on its extension. You will find the extension on the BlueStacks home page.
- Next, select PixelLab from the list of related applications.
- Finally, click on install.
- After installation, locate the app on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the PixelLab icon and enjoy using it on a bigger screen.
BlueStacks is a highly reliable and stable emulator. You can learn more about its features and functions by clicking here.
Using NoxPlayer to Install PixelLab for PC
- Firstly, install the NoxPlayer emulator from its official website.
- Next, search for the application by typing the app name on the emulator’s search bar.
- You can also directly go the google play store by clicking on its extension. You will see the extension on the NoxPlayer home page.
- Now, choose your application from the list of related results and install it.
- Moreover, you can also use the APK method to install PixelLab through NoxPlayer.
- All you have to do is download the PixelLab APK file from an appropriate website.
- After that, drag and drop the downloaded APK file on the Nox home page.
- The application will install automatically.
- open the app on your PC and enjoy using it.
PixelLab – App Features
This application offers a variety of cool features.
- Add texts to your photos and get to choose from different fonts.
- Add 3D texts to photos or templates.
- Customize the texts by adding colours and different styles.
- Add imported images or browse for more images on the app.
- Draw on the PixelLab app and reshape and resize it.
- Change or remove the background.
- Enhance your photos by editing and photoshopping.
- Add quotes to your photos.
- You can also create memes on this application.