Periscope for PC is a live streaming application developed by Twitter, Inc. for Android and iOS devices. Using this application you can live broadcast, share, explore and respond to live videos for free, any time and anywhere. Whereas, in this article, we will show you how you can download the popular app, Periscope for PC, Mac, and Windows. This way you can enjoy broadcasting or watching live streams on a bigger screen.
Now, before we proceed to the download guide, let us go through some of the app features given below.
Periscope for PC – Features
- Interact with others and share your beautiful moments with your friends by live broadcasting anytime you want.
- Explore other peoples live streams and share their moments with them.
- In case you missed a live stream, look for the special highlights to catch up on what you’ve missed.
- Share your live stream on other social media applications like Twitter, Facebook, e.t.c.
- You can even start private live broadcast to share with friends and family only.
- Purchase new items to enjoy advanced features.
- Support your favourite live streamers by commenting below their videos and by sending them hearts.
- Explore the world by discovering new travel streamers.
Downloading Periscope for PC using an Android Emulator
Firstly we will download the Android Emulator on our PC. This will allow us to gain access to the play store. Next, we will either use the APK method or directly download the app from the google play store.
In this article, we are going to use the best emulator in the market i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to download a different emulator then you can opt for NoxPlayer or MEmu.
- Firstly, download the emulator by clicking on the link given below.
- Once you click on the link, you will see a download guide. Use the guide to download the emulator.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, return here to install Periscope from the google play store using the installation guide given below.
Installing Periscope for PC
- Finally, you can use the emulator to access the google play store.
- Launch the BlueStacks emulator on your device and search for Periscope on the emulator’s search bar.
- You can also directly go to the play store by clicking on its extension which you will see on the emulators home page.
- Now, choose the application from the list and click on install to download the app.
Using APK Method to Install Periscope
The APK method can also be used to install the periscope app through BlueStacks. This is useful especially when the application is not found on the play store.
- For this method, you will have to download the Periscope APK file from an appropriate website from the google search engine.
- Next, search for this APK file on the emulator’s home page. Click on the Periscope APK file and the application will install automatically.
- Finally, double-click on the app icon and have fun using Periscope on your PC, Mac, and Windows.