If you want to make sure that a certain place is safe and secure or if the people are performing their duties as assigned, then this IP camera application is the best for you. Through P2PLiveCam for PC people can monitor a place from anywhere online through their mobile phones. There aren’t many applications that provide this feature, hence, this application is very much appreciated and used by many people from all around the world. Users can use it for work purposes or safety of a place or even their own house. They can also use it to make sure the people working under you are doing their jobs honestly. It is very simple and user-friendly. This IP camera is available for all devices. P2PLiveCam was launched by gang.zhang.
Features and Working.
- Users are required to add the ID and password of the camera that they might have purchased for this application and their wifi or data network, so they can easily connect their mobile phones to the cameras.
- Users can also add security alarms that will make sure to inform about any sort of problems and changes.
- They can connect their phones to multiple cameras at a time.
- You can also record the voices of people, so if any problem occurs, they can access the previous files to find the culprit.
- They can also take screenshots from the video and use the playback option to view previous activities.
- The application also supports playback options that can prove very helpful in case of emergencies or other such matters.
Also Read, Free Download Super VPN for PC (Windows and MacBooks)
How to Download P2PLiveCam for PC
P2PLiveCam is a very helpful application that is available on all devices. But if you want to access it easily during work or at home on a bigger screen, you can download it on your PC. To Download P2PLiveCam for PC, follow the steps given below.
Step 1- Finding the Third Party
If you want to download an application from the play store on your PC, you will be required a third party to lead this process. Hence, you will have to download an Android Emulator for your PC or Laptop. We recommend you install the BlueStacks Android Emulator. Through the emulator, you can easily download any app from google play store without any hassle.
Step 2- Downloading an Android Emulator
To download the BlueStacks Android Emulator, you can follow the given link or directly download it from the Emulator’s official website Bluestacks.
Link:- Download BlueStacks here
You can download the emulator by clicking on the download bar and it will start downloading itself.
Step 3- Installing the BlueStacks
After the BlueStacks raw file is downloaded you can install it on your computer. Run the downloaded file and it will start installing.
Step 4- Error
To prevent an error from occurring, make sure you clear some storage on your PC and disable the antivirus software.
Step 5- Configuring the Installed Emulator
After the installation, BlueStacks will open by itself. If the emulator does not open, you can open it yourself. Other than that, for better understanding, you can also go through the start-up tutorials. The emulator will ask you to add in your Gmail account. After configuration, you can use it on your window.
Step 6- Downloading the Application on PC
There are two ways, by which you can download the application on your PC.
- You can download it through APK. This method is required when the application is not available on the google play store. Download the P2PLiveCam APK from google. Then you can open it on BlueStacks from the top left bar. The APK will start downloading itself.
- The next method is to directly download it from the emulator. Type P2PLiveCam on the search bar and it will lead you to the google play store. There you can easily download the application.
Locate the App
After installation, you can locate the app on the BlueStacks main page or the desktop main screen.