Orfox for PC is a Tor browser developed and recommended by Tor Project for Android and iOS devices. Using the Orfox browser, you can experience secure and private browsing with highly encrypted data and protection from hackers, trackers, censorship, and malicious websites. Since Orfox does not provide a version for PC, Mac and Windows, we will provide you with information on how you can install Orfox for PC, Mac and Windows using third-party software, to enjoy protected browsing on a bigger screen.
What is Orfox for PC
Orfox is a fast speed browser which provides the full functionality of all features along with bank-grade security on all user data. Orfox is quite similar to Torr Browser as both the browser are built on the same source code. However, Orfox was designed to provide with security-enhancing features allowing its users to browse through websites safely and unidentified by others. Other than that, the browser comes with a simple and clean interface allowing quick access to all features. Moreover, it is fast and works smoothly, the reason why it is enjoyed by many people from all around the world.
- Constructive and user-friendly interface.
- Bank-level security on all user data.
- Quick access without lag or interference.
- Protects internet connection from hackers and malware.
- Free of cost and ADS FREE.
- Easy downloading of files with access to unlimited websites.
How to Download and Install Orfox for PC, Mac and Windows
Firstly, we will download an Android Emulator in our PC to gain access to the google play store. After that, we can easily install and use Orfox on our PC, Mac and Windows. You can also use the APK guide if you don’t find Orfox on the google play store.
Download and Install BlueStacks for PC
BlueStacks is the emulator which we are going to use in this article. It is a highly stable and powerful emulator. If you want more information about BlueStacks, you can check here.
- Firstly, download the emulator file by clicking on the linked text.
- Go to the downloaded file and open it.
- After that, a .exe extension will open on your PC. There, click run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- To install the emulator through the installer, click on install.
- To install and run the emulator perfectly, the installer will download and extract all necessary files.
- Once the emulator is installed, it will start up on your PC.
- This may take a few second to minutes, depending on the performance of your PC OS.
- After that, it will immediately navigate you to the google play store.
- Sign in to configure the emulator and gain access to the google play store. Finally, the emulator is ready for use on your PC.
Download and Install Orfox Using BlueStacks
Now to install the application through BlueStacks emulator, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Search for the application on the search bar of BlueStacks or the google play store.
- Or, you can directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension, on the emulator’s home page.
- A list of application will appear, related to your search results. Choose the Orfox app from the list and install it.
Download and Install Orfox Using APK Method
- Now, if you are using the APK method, then first go to the Google search engine.
- There, search for the Orfox APK.
- After that, select an appropriate website and download the APK file from there.
- Now, locate the Orfox APK file on the emulator’s home page. Once you click on the downloaded APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Finally, locate the file on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
This is all you need to know about the installation of the Orfox app. Now, double-click on the app icon to launch it and enjoy browsing on a bigger screen. You can also opt for emulators other than BlueStacks, the download process is almost the same for all of them.