NVSIP is a surveillance camera monitoring application. This is a highly reliable and fully functioning application. These days home and office security systems are the most essential for providing our family and colleagues with the utmost security. However, having a separate device to monitor these systems is more important and NVSIP is just the application for you. It was developed by sunywohk. You can also download this app for your PC, Mac, and Windows.
We recommend an alternative application to NVSIP i.e iVMS-4500 for PC/Mac/Windows – Free Download.
NVSIP for PC – Features
- Users can monitor multiple camera videos at the same time.
- You can also control your cameras from your device.
- View your previous video footage anywhere and at any time.
- You can also connect your home appliances with this app, such as the doorbell or the glass door, etc.
- Download pictures of the people who visit your house frequently so you can open the door for them directly from the app when it informs you of their arrival.
- You will also get instant alert notifications on the detection of movement or sound.
- Connect your camera using QR codes or you can connect them directly by adding their ID
How to Download NVSIP for PC, Mac, and Windows
NVSIP is not available for PC, Mac, and Windows but by following the guide that we put together for you, you can easily download the NVSIP app. Since NVSIP is an Android application, the only way you can download it on your PC is through the google play store or APK file method.
For gaining access to the google play store on your PC, it is necessary that you download an Android emulator first. The emulator allows you to access the google play store on our PC, Mac, and Windows. We recommend you download the most popular Android emulator i.e BlueStacks. It is by far the best in-store right now.
BlueStacks for PC, Mac, and Windows
- Click here to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- Run the downloaded file to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Click on the install now to start the installation process.
- The installer will start extracting and downloading the necessary files. This may take a few minutes to seconds, depending on your PC performance.
- Once all this is done, BlueStacks will fire up on your PC automatically.
- Now all you have to do is configure the emulator. Sign in with your Gmail account on the google play store page that the emulator will navigate you to.
Errors During Installation
It is more likely that errors will interrupt the installation if you have a slow internet connection or low RAM. Oftentimes an enabled antivirus software also interferes with the installation.
How to Fix Errors?
- Get more storage on your PC by either clearing up some space or adding another drive.
- Switch to a network with high internet speed.
- Disable the antivirus software on your PC.
NVSIP for PC, Mac, and Windows
- Launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Search for NVSIP on the BlueStacks search bar. The emulator will take you to the google play store page for related results.
- Choose NVSIP from the list of applications and install it.
- Locate the installed NVSIP app on your desktop main screen. You will also find the app icon on the BlueStacks home page.
NVSIP for PC, Mac, and Windows – APK method
The APK method is only required when an application is not available or found on the google play store.
- Search for NVSIP APK on google.
- Select and download the NVSIP APK file from an authentic website.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- From the BlueStacks installer, choose the NVSIP APK file and install it.
- You will find the app icon on the BlueStacks home page and Desktop main screen.