Network Master for PC is a free Wifi connection and speed testing tool for Android and iOS devices. With this software, you can test whether your network connection is safe and secure as well as test the speed and connectivity of your network. Network Master app also offers 3G or 4G data usage and help you speed up the network.
Unfortunately Network Master does not have a version that would be easily installed and used on PC, Mac and Windows. However, with the help of our download guide, third-party software, direct access to the google play store and Network Master APK file, you will be able to install this application easily on your PC, Mac and Windows.
Features of Network Master for PC
- Help in increasing the network speed.
- Detects whether your network connection is secured and protected.
- Stops the background applications so no extra cellular or Wifi data is being used.
- Allows you to detect network connection thieves and removes unauthorized users.
- Allows you to share your portable network connection with other people.
- Supports Avast online security to provide with maximum data and network protection.
How to Download Network Master for PC, Mac and Windows
As mentioned above, we will be using a third-party software to download and install the Network Master app on our device. This third-party software is an Android Emulator.
WHY USE AN ANDROID EMULATOR
This software works as both a target software and third-party software i.e it helps users run, install and test their Android application while allowing them direct access to the google play store on their PC, Mac and Windows. Which is not possible otherwise. Hence, we will use an emulator to gain access to the play store.
Other than that, you can also download your application through an Android emulator using the APK file of that application. We are going to use this method here because Network Master is not available on the google play store. You will find the APK download guide below.
Download and Install BlueStacks for PC
BlueStacks is the emulator which we are going to use in this article. It is a highly stable and powerful emulator. If you want more information about this emulator you can check here.
- First of all, download the emulator file by clicking on the link.
- Go to the downloaded file. Click to open it.
- After that, a .exe extension will open on your PC.
- There, click run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- To install the emulator through the installer, click on install.
- To install and run the emulator perfectly, the installer will download and extract all necessary files.
- Once the emulator is installed, it will start up on your PC.
- This may take a few second to minutes, depending on the performance of your PC OS.
- After that, it will immediately navigate you to the google play store.
- Sign in to configure the emulator and gain access to the google play store.
Download and Install Network Master Through BlueStacks
Now to install the application through BlueStacks emulator, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Secondly, if you are installing Network Master from google play store, then ↓
- Search for the application on the search bar of BlueStacks or the google play store.
- You can directly go to the google play store by clicking on its extension, on the emulator’s home page.
- A list of application will appear, related to your search results.
- Choose Network Master from the list and install it.
- Now, if you are using the APK method, then ↓
- Go to the Google search engine.
- There, search for Network Master APK.
- After that, select an appropriate website and download the APK file from there.
- Now, locate the APK file on the emulator’s home page.
- Once you click on the downloaded APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Finally, locate the file ↓
- On the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
This is all you need to know for the installation of Network Master. Now, double-click on the app icon to launch it and enjoy using your PC with a faster internet connection.
You can also opt for emulators other than BlueStacks, the download process is almost the same for all of them.