Nintendo released a popular social app named as Miitomo for PC which allows its users to create a virtual character and have different conversations with other people. Users can communicate with their friends and answer a variety of questions which will allow people to get more information about the user. It is a very exciting and fun application, used by many people from all around the globe especially Nintendo users.
The application is developed for both Android and iOS devices but you can also download them for your PC, Mac, and Windows 7,8,10. The download guide is given at the end of the blog post.
- 1 What More Does Miitomo for PC Offer
- 2 How to Download Miitomo for PC, Mac & Windows
What More Does Miitomo for PC Offer
Miitomo is a game/app released by Nintendo. It is the first game developed and released worldwide by the company. In this game, users create their own avatars and communicate with other people. You can also move around your avatar and make it speak to the other people. Moreover, you can also customize your character using different outfits.
The app is free but it also includes some in-app purchases i.e you can use coins to buy more outfits and other such things. You can also listen to avatars created by other people by clicking on the bubble. They will answer questions you ask from other players. You can also get yourself an avatar from My Nintendo account using a QR code with a computer-generated voice and characteristics.
Furthermore, you can also take pictures of your avatars called MiiFotos. These photos can also be shared on other social media platforms, with your friends. Users can play minigames and perform certain activities ad achieve free coins which they can use to shop different items for their Mii (Avatar). Miitomo is an exciting game for all ages of players.
How to Download Miitomo for PC, Mac & Windows
You can download Miitomo for PC to enhance the managing experience and monitor the performance of your vehicle from your PC. However, you can not download this app directly from the google play store. For this, you will require a third party or a platform that will help you access the play store on your PC. An Android Emulator is the perfect software for installing applications directly from the google play store on your PC.
Here we will be using BlueStacks Android Emulator. Look below for the download guide.
1. A Powerful Android Emulator
Fist of all, BlueStacks Android emulator is a software which helps you use the google play store on your PC. Other than that, you can use APK files to download applications through BlueStacks, as well. Usually, emulators are used by gamers for smooth and stable gaming. Now, there are many emulators available in the store but not all of them are as stable and powerful as BlueStacks Android Emulator.
2. Downloading BlueStacks for the Installation of Miitomo
BlueStacks, as said above, is highly stable and quite reliable due to its smooth functioning. It also comes with a lot of features, especially for gamers. Furthermore, it has a very simple interface and an uncomplicated installation process.
- You can download BlueStacks raw file by clicking on this link. If you want, you can even visit the BlueStacks official website to get more information about the emulator.
- Once the raw file is downloaded, click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
3. Installing BlueStacks
- The BlueStaacks installer will appear on your screen. Click Install Now to start the installation.
- This process takes a few minutes to seconds, depending on the performance of your PC OS.
- Meanwhile, the installer downloads and extracts important files necessary for the functioning of BlueStacks on your PC. So be patient and do not shut down your PC.
At last, the emulator is installed and almost ready to be used on your PC.
- All you have to do now is set up the emulator.
- The google play store sign-in page will appear on your screen.
- Use your Gmail account or number to configure the emulator. This way you have successfully gained access to the play store on your PC.
Finally, the emulator is configured and we can proceed to the installation guide of Car Gauge Pro.
Installing Miitomo for PC, Mac, and Windows
Now that the BlueStacks is downloaded on your PC, you can follow the guide given below to install the application.
- Open BlueStacks by double-clicking on the emulator’s icon.
- Type and search for Miitomo on the search bar.
- The google play store page for your application will appear on your screen.
- Choose and install Miitomo for PC.
- Launch the installed application by double-clicking on the app icon.
Installing Miitomo using the APK method
This method is required when an application is not found on the google play store. You can also use it otherwise.
- Search for Miitomo APK on google.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Now, locate the Miitomo APK on BlueStacks.
- Click on the APK file and the application will install automatically.