MeetME for PC is a messenger for Android and iOS devices. Using this application, you can not only chat with your friends and family but also meet new people from all around the world. The application lets its users discover, connect and communicate with other people, allowing them to make new friends. Moreover, it also comes with amazing features and a highly simplified and user-friendly interface.
Furthermore, you can now download MeetME for your PC, Mac, and Windows. The very simple downloaded guide given below will help you through the process. But before we proceed to the installation of the application, let’s look at some of the app features given below.
MeetME App Alternatives
MeetME for PC – App Features
- Chat with friends and family for free.
- Connect with new people every day.
- Live stream to get to know your new friends even better.
- Video chat with the people around you.
- Discover and meet new people every day.
- Super clean and simple interface.
How to Download MeetME for PC, Mac & Windows
For this process, you will require a third party software i.e an Android Emulator. This way, you will gain access to the google play store through the emulator. After that, you can either use the APK method to install the application or you can directly use the google play store.
However, if you don’t find the application on the play store then use the APK file method. The APK download guide is also given below.
Recommended Android Emulators
There are many other emulators which you can opt from. However, the emulators which are given above have proven to be highly stable and reliable. The download guides for BlueStacks and Nox are given in this article.
BlueStacks Download Guide
- Click here to download the BlueStacks raw file.
- Next, click on the file and a .exe extension will appear.
- There, click run.
- The BlueStacks installer will open on your PC.
- Over there, click Install to start the installation process for BlueStacks.
- The installer then downloads and extracts all necessary files required to run the emulator.
- Once the installation is completed, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store.
- There, sign in with your Gmail account to configure BlueStacks.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
MeetME Installation Using BlueStacks
- First of all, launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Secondly, locate the BlueStacks search bar on the emulators home page.
- OR, you can also go directly to the google play store by clicking on the extension given on the home page.
- Then, search for MeetME and the play store page for the app will appear.
- From there, select MeetME and install it.
- Finally, locate the installed application on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
MeetMe Installation Using APK
- Firstly, search for the MeetME APK on the google search engine.
- Next, select an appropriate website and download the APK file from there.
- After that, locate the downloaded APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- You will see the APK installer folder on the top left side.
- From there, choose MeetME APK.
- Once you click on it, the application will install automatically.
- Finally, double-click on the MeetME icon and enjoy chatting with people on a bigger screen.
MeetME for PC Installation Using NoxPlayer
- Firstly, click here to download and install the NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Secondly, launch the installed emulator.
- Search for the MeetME app on the NoxPlayer search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension found on the emulator’s main page.
- Then, choose the MeetME app from the list of related applications.
- Click on install to download the app for PC.
- You can also drag and drop the APK file to install the app. (APK download guide given above)
- Finally, locate the MeetME app and double-click to launch the app.