Kiwi Browser for PC is the newest most well-known browser developed by the Geometry OU. The browsing application is based on Chromium and Webkit, the engine which powers the Chrome browser. Hence, the Kiwi Browser is almost similar to Chrome. With this application, you can browse through websites freely without any sort of interruption. This is also the safest browser as it secures all user data protecting it from hackers, malware and malicious websites.
- 1 What is Kiwi Browser for PC
- 2 Main Features
- 3 How to Download Kiwi Browser for PC, Mac and Windows
- 3.1 Step 1 – Process for Downloading BlueStacks
- 3.2 Step 2 – Process for Installing BlueStacks
- 3.3 Step 3 – Process for Configuring BlueStacks
- 3.4 Final Step – Installing Kiwi Browser for PC Through BlueStacks
- 3.5 Step 1 – Process for Downloading NoxPlayer on PC
- 3.6 Step 2 – Installing Kiwi Browser for PC Through Nox
What is Kiwi Browser for PC
This is the best internet browsing application for Android and iOS devices. The Browser is free, fast and lag-free allowing people to browse their favourite content without any restrictions providing an all-in-one web browsing experience. Furthermore, it comes with a very sophisticated and constructive interface allowing quick access of all features. Good news is, you can also download the Kiwi Browser for your PC, Mac and Windows. Go further down below and you will find the download and install guides. Before we proceed, let’s go through some of the browser’s features given below.
- Fast speed browsing.
- No pop-up ads interruption.
- Bank-grade encryption on all user data.
- Night mode available as well as some other themes.
- Move the address bar to the bottom to enjoy clean browsing.
- Translate into more than 60+ languages.
- Allows users to download files and easily access them in the downloads folder.
- Supports incognito browsing.
- Faster page loads than ever, with incredible speed.
- Provides Cryptojacking protection like never before.
- Allows users to block annoying notifications.
- Add your favourite websites on the browser main page for quick access.
How to Download Kiwi Browser for PC, Mac and Windows
To download, install and use Kiwi Browser on your PC, we will be downloading a third-party software on our device first and then proceed with the installation process. This third-party software is an Android Emulator.
WHY ARE WE USING AN ANDROID EMULATOR
The reason we are using an emulator is that it works both as a target software and third-party software i.e it helps users run, install and test their Android applications while allowing them direct access to the google play store on their PC, Mac and Windows. Which is for sure not possible otherwise. Therefore, we will be using an emulator to gain access to the play store.
Other than that, you can also download your application through an Android emulator using the APK file of that application.
Step 1 – Process for Downloading BlueStacks
- First of all, download the BlueStacks raw file from here.
- Secondly, go to the downloaded file and open it.
- A .exe file will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will be generated.
Step 2 – Process for Installing BlueStacks
- After that, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click install to start the process.
- The installer will begin extracting and downloading necessary files required to run the emulator smoothly.
Step 3 – Process for Configuring BlueStacks
- After that, BlueStacks will start-up on your PC, automatically.
- It will then immediately navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- Sign in with your Gmail account to configure the BlueStacks emulator and gain access to the google play store.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
Final Step – Installing Kiwi Browser for PC Through BlueStacks
- Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator.
- INSTALLING Kiwi Browser THROUGH GOOGLE → Next, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- There, search for the Kiwi Browser app.
- The google play store will open up on your PC.
- Where a list of apps will appear related to your search result.
- Choose Kiwi Browser from the list of applications.
- And click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator’s home page and double-click to launch it.
- INSTALLING USING APK → Search for the Kiwi Browser APK on Google.
- Select an appropriate site and download the APK file.
- Next, locate the file on the emulator’s home page.
- Click on the Kiwi Browser APK and the application will install automatically.
Now if you’re using the best alternative for BlueStacks i.e NoxPlayer to install Kiwi Browser, then, follow the guides given below.
Step 1 – Process for Downloading NoxPlayer on PC
- Firstly, download the NoxPlayer raw file from here.
- Now, go to the downloaded file and click on it to open.
- The NoxPlayer installer will appear on your screen.
- Over there, click install to start the process.
- The installation will take a few minutes to seconds for completion.
- After installation, NoxPlayer will open up on your device.
- A start button will automatically appear on your screen.
- Click on the button to start up the emulator.
- The emulator will then instantly navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, sign in to set up the NoxPlayer emulator.
Step 2 – Installing Kiwi Browser for PC Through Nox
- First of all, launch the installed NoxPlayer emulator.
- Second, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page or you can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extension (already available on the home page).
- There, search for the kiwi Browser app.
- The google play store will pop open on your PC.
- There, a list of applications will appear related to the search result.
- From the list, choose the kiwi Browser app.
- Finally, to download the app, click on install.
- Lastly, locate the app and double-click to launch it. Enjoy surfing through the sites with kiwi Browser on your PC.