Ivacy VPN for PC is a free and high-speed proxy client which helps people gain access to geo-restricted sites anonymously. The application with its sophisticated interface, highly reliable servers, secured and fast speed working, becomes one of the most popular VPNs. No doubt, the VPN is fully functioning and provides all user data with end-to-end encryption and conceals identify in such a way that no central authority or malicious websites can track the users in any way. Thus, we recommend and are sure that you won’t regret installing the Ivacy VPN for your devices.
- 1 More About the VPN
- 2 How to Download and Install Ivacy VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
- 2.1 Step 1 – Process for Downloading BlueStacks
- 2.2 Step 2 – Process for Installing BlueStacks
- 2.3 Step 3 – Process for Configuring BlueStacks
- 2.4 Final Step – Installing Ivacy VPN for PC Through BlueStacks
- 2.5 Step 1 – Process for Downloading NoxPlayer on PC
- 2.6 Step 2 – Installing Ivacy VPN for PC Through Nox
More About the VPN
Ivacy VPN is designed and developed by Ivacy Limited. It is supported by both Android and iOS devices. The VPN comes with a simple and constructive interface with quick navigation to all functions. That said, with just a single tap, you can easily connect Ivacy VPN with your device. Once connected, the VPN will automatically change your actual geo-location into one of its fast-speed global servers. This allows you to anonymously browse through websites.
Moreover, the VPN is a splendid proxy client providing user information with bank-grade encryption, securing it from hackers, trackers and malicious websites. Other than that, it offers unlimited bandwidth and fast-speed servers.
Good news is, you can also download Ivacy VPN for PC, Mac and Windows. But for this process, you will be required a third-party software which will help you access the google play store on your PC. Use the guides given below.
- Single tap with quick connection.
- Allows connection to 5 devices at a time.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Offers P2P optimized servers.
- Military-grade encryption to all user data.
- Free from any in-app purchases and NO ADS.
- Unblock restricted sites like never before.
- Protects Wifi and Hotspot connection.
How to Download and Install Ivacy VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
To download, install and use Ivacy VPN on your PC, we will be downloading a third-party software on our device first and then proceed with the installation process. This third-party software is an Android Emulator.
WHY ARE WE USING AN ANDROID EMULATOR
The reason we are using an emulator is that it works both as a target software and third-party software i.e it helps users run, install and test their Android applications while allowing them direct access to the google play store on their PC, Mac and Windows. Which is for sure not possible otherwise. Therefore, we will be using an emulator to gain access to the play store.
Other than that, you can also download your application through an Android emulator using the APK file of that application.
Step 1 – Process for Downloading BlueStacks
- First of all, download the BlueStacks raw file from here.
- Secondly, go to the downloaded file and open it.
- A .exe file will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will be generated.
- After that, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click install to start the process.
- The installer will begin extracting and downloading necessary files required to run the emulator smoothly.
Step 3 – Process for Configuring BlueStacks
- After that, BlueStacks will start-up on your PC, automatically.
- It will then immediately navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- Sign in with your Gmail account to configure the BlueStacks emulator and gain access to the google play store.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
- Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator.
- INSTALLING Ivacy VPN THROUGH GOOGLE → Next, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- There, search for the Ivacy VPN app.
- The google play store will open up on your PC.
- Where a list of apps will appear related to your search result.
- Choose Ivacy VPN from the list of applications.
- And click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator’s home page and double-click to launch it.
- INSTALLING USING APK → Search for the Ivacy VPN APK on Google.
- Select an appropriate site and download the APK file.
- Next, locate the file on the emulator’s home page.
- Click on the Ivacy VPN APK and the application will install automatically.
Now if you’re using the best alternative for BlueStacks i.e NoxPlayer to install Ivacy VPN, then, follow the guides given below.
Step 1 – Process for Downloading NoxPlayer on PC
- Firstly, download the NoxPlayer raw file from here.
- Now, go to the downloaded file and click on it to open.
- The NoxPlayer installer will appear on your screen.
- Over there, click install to start the process.
- The installation will take a few minutes to seconds for completion.
- After installation, NoxPlayer will open up on your device.
- A start button will automatically appear on your screen.
- Click on the button to start up the emulator.
- The emulator will then instantly navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, sign in to set up the NoxPlayer emulator.
Step 2 – Installing Ivacy VPN for PC Through Nox
- First of all, launch the installed NoxPlayer emulator.
- Second, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page or you can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extension (already available on the home page).
- There, search for the Ivacy VPN app.
- The google play store will pop open on your PC.
- There, a list of applications will appear related to the search result.
- From the list, choose the Ivacy VPN app.
- Finally, to download the app, click on install.
- Lastly, locate the app and double-click to launch it. Enjoy surfing through the sites with Ivacy VPN on your PC.