iFile for PC is a file management tool where you can manage and quickly access your files, documents and other data on your device. It is a highly reliable application and widely used for its simply designed interface and effective functionality. It offers an all in one package such that, on iFile, you can edit files, browse files from the web, share or transfer files using Bluetooth, deb files, e.t.c. Other than that, you can either edit, move, rename, adjust or delete your files directly on the app.
You can download iFile for Android and iOS devices as well as on PC, Mac, and Windows. From the guide given down below, you will learn how you can download the app for your PC. Also, you will find more information/features about the app at the end of the blog post.
How to Download iFile for PC, Mac, and Windows
To download iFile for our PC, we are going to use a third party that will allow us to access the google play store on our PC. This third party is an Android Emulator, a software that helps you install Android and iOS applications for free. Moreover, you can also use it to play games with advanced and customizable features.
The emulator we recommend you use is BlueStacks Android Emulator. This emulator is no doubt the best in-store and also fully functioning and comprises of a user-friendly interface. Furthermore, it is also very easy to download. Hence, let’s proceed to the download process for both BlueStacks and iFile app.
Step 1 – Download BlueStacks for PC
To download BlueStacks successfully, you will have to:
- First of all, Click here to download the emulator’s raw file.
- Secondly, Click on the downloaded file that you will see at the bottom of your browser screen.
- A .exe file will appear on your screen. Click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Now click on the install bar which you will see at the bottom of the installer. This will start the installation process.
- Note that, the installation process may take a few minutes to seconds, depending on your PC performance.
- The installer will download and extract all the important files.
- Following, the BlueStacks will fire up on your PC and instantly lead you to the google play store page for configuration.
- Sign in with your Gmail address and password to successfully configure BlueStacks.
- Finally, you can launch Bluestacks on your PC and install iFile.
step 2 – Installing iFile for PC
iFile is no more available on the google play store, which is why we are going to use the APK download method instead. You will also require Bluestacks in this process.
- Search for iFile APK on the google search engine.
- Download the file from an appropriate site.
- Next, search for this file on the BlueStacks home page. You will find it in the APK installer tab.
- Click on iFile APk and the application will instantly install on your PC.
- Locate the installed iFile application on the BlueStacks home page or desktop main screen.
- Double click on the app icon to launch it.
Now that you have successfully installed iFile for your PC, Mac or Windows, you can go through the app features to understand it better.
iFile for PC Key Features
- You can easily order your files according to their types so that you can access them quickly.
- Delete, move, copy, paste, share, rename, e.t.c, you can manage almost all functions on iFile.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Transfer and share all formats of files with other devices using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- You can download apps from the internet and transfer them to other devices.
- Easily delete installed applications with just one click or tap.
- iFile also supports various file formats.
There are plenty of other features but you can discover them by downloading the app for your device. Trust us, you won’t regret it!