SuperBeam for PC, Mac, and Windows is an amazing application for sharing data. With this app, you can easily share any type of file without any solid medium. Just switch both the devices to the same wifi and start sharing at maximum speed.
Now you can easily share high-quality pictures, motion videos, music, data folders, and documents everything is shared through it from PC to PC at lightning speed. SuperBeam for PC, Mac, and Windows is an offline file-sharing tool. Also, it can transfer a file of gigabytes within minutes, without any data cable.
SuperBeam automatically connects the wireless devices and transfers files 200x faster than Bluetooth. Furthermore, it is encoded by default security and privacy. SuperBeam saves the files directly into the device and acts as a bridge between two wireless PCs. Apart from PCs, it also allows the file transfer among all Windows devices, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad devices.
About this article
This article will provide a detailed insight into the application along with the steps to download the application on different devices. Such as in the form of APK file, EXE file, and IOS file. Also, the article below will guide the installation and setup method to make your sharing easy and fast.
Features of SuperBeam for Windows:
Fastest file sharing with Wifi-
In the digital world, speed matters a lot. This tool is designed to share data at a speed of 20 Mb/s. This speed is 200x faster than Bluetooth.
Easy file transferring via Wifi-
SuperBeam is the easiest way for file transferring from PC to PC. All you have to do is enable the application on both PCs and wait for it to automatically connect and start the sharing process.
The best backup tool from phone to PC-
In case your phone is heavy, transfer all the unwanted data via Superbeam to your Laptop within seconds by a single click. No need to delete any of your data, instead share it and have yourself more space on your mobile phone.
Allows PowerPoint control-
Now you don’t have to rush for an extra controller or mouse. With POWERPOINT, you can easily control your slides and presentation from your mobile phone by simply sharing the screen through a projector. No matter whatever you are doing, the controller is right in your hand.
SuperBeam for PC downloading method
In order to download the SuperBeam on PC, you would need an emulator as a launching platform. Install “Bluestacks” first.
Bluestacks installation method for PC
- Visit, “bluestacks.com” from your search engine.
- Subsequently, after reaching the official website, click on the green appearing icon.
- Furthermore, a small screen will pop up, asking to “make changes in the system”.
- “Allow” it. Another page will show up.
- Agree to the agreement through a secured and fast internet connection.
- Moreover, free up some space in your PC because bluestacks is heavy software.
- Bluestacks will be installed in a few minutes.
Method for enabling play store for PC
- Open the installed software and click on the “play store” icon.
- Add your Gmail account to log in, if not then make a new one.
- The play store will open up similar to the android version.
Downloading SuperBeam for PC
- Open the play store. Further, search for the application in the “search bar”.
- Moving forward, the installation page for SuperBeam will appear. Now simply click on the “install” icon and wait for the installation.
- After a few minutes, the app will be installed and an icon will appear on the desktop screen, as well as, in the bluestacks.
Downloading SuperBeam for PC through NOX
You can also use NOX as an emulator instead of Bluestacks. Unlike Bluestacks, NOX is a lightweight emulator. You need to simply install it from its official website “NOX.com”. Furthermore, install the application, the same way you installed bluestacks.
Downloading the app for PC through apk file
In case you are unable to download the app through the play store, another method used is to install it through the apk file. For that, you need to download the app from “apk pure”. After downloading the apk file, open bluestacks and click on the “install apk”. Drag and Drop the previously downloaded apk file and it will be installed on your PC automatically.