Connect with your friends and family through Plus Messenger for free. The application provides unlimited features to its users. Plus Messenger is used widely among people from all around the globe. The application is unofficial and uses Telegram API. The most evident feature of this application is that it allows users to create multiple accounts. Download Plus Messenger for PC by following the simple guide given at the end of this blog post.
Plus Messenger for PC – OverView
Plus Messenger is efficient for everyone because of its unique features that make the application stand out. It is an instant messaging application that also allows you to customize your application, send others pictures and videos, make multiple accounts to connect with more people from all around the world, share files, large group chats and much more. Learn more about the Plus Messenger app in the features presented below.
You may also want to read: FlashFox Flash Browser App For PC – Download for Free
- Create multiple accounts without restrictions. (up to 10)
- Separate tabs for differently labeled chats. Such as favorites, unread, e.t.c.
- Create multiple group chats with a large number of people. Be it family, friends, colleagues or even new people you’ve met online.
- Pin your chats to access them at an instant.
- Save documents, images, and videos with their original names.
- Apply different options on chats like archive, mute, pin, e.t.c.
- A floating notification of your recent chats appears on the screen as a short cut.
- Get to edit forward messages before sending them to other people.
- The quick bar allows you to switch through the applications faster.
- Switch to night mode whenever you want.
- Username of your new chats appears on the main chat tab automatically without having you to save their names yourself.
- Pull down and inlarge profile photos,
- Tap left or right to flip through photos.
- Customize your application using different themes.
- Add wallpaper to the background of your chats.
- Make your account visible to the people around you, your contacts or people from other places.
How to Download Plus Messenger for PC
Plus Messenger is an essential tool not only for your mobile phones but also for your PC. Connect with people from all around the world. To download Plus Messenger for PC, follow the guide below.
Downloading an Android Emulator for PC
An Android emulator acts as a third party that allows you to use the google play store on your PC. Without an emulator, you can not access the play store which prevents you from downloading applications on PC. The emulator we recommend is BlueStacks Android Emulator. This one’s the best in-store nowadays. It has a very easy downloading process. You can visit one of the links and click the download bar. The emulator will start downloading automatically.
Link: Download BlueStacks Here
Website: BlueStacks official website
Installing the BlueStacks Emulator
After the emulator’s file is downloaded. A .exe file will appear on your screen. Click the ‘run’ option. Once this is done, you can proceed to the installation process. Click on the install bar for installing BlueStacks. It may also start installing itself. The file is a bit heavy. Thus, it may take some time to install, be patient.
Error During Installation
If an error occurs then it may be due to:-
- Lack of RAM: Free some storage on your PC or Laptop. Short storage slows down the installation process. So if you clean up some space, it will not only continue the installation process but also install quicker than before.
- Antivirus Software: If you have antivirus software on your PC, disable it. The antivirus software interrupts with the installation process.
Configuring the Installed Emulator
After installation, BlueStacks will either open itself or you can click on the BlueStacks icon that will appear on your desktop screen and it will open. The BlueStacks will automatically navigate you to the google play store. There you will have to add your Gmail address and password to log in. Once you sign in the play store, you can now use it on your PC.
Installing Plus Messenger on PC
There are two easy methods through which you can download an application on your PC and both require BlueStacks.
- Through APK: If Plus Messenger is not available on the play store, you can download its APK file from google. After that locate the Plus Messenger APK file on BlueStacks. You will find it in the files folder on the top left bar on the emulator. Click on it and the application will start installing itself.
- Directly through BlueStacks: If the Plus Messenger app is available on the google play store, you can easily install it through BlueStacks. Type Plus Messenger in the ‘search’ bar and it will take you to the google play store. A list of applications will appear on your screen. Choose your application and install it.
Locating Next VPN on PC
After installation, you can locate your app on the BlueStacks main page. You will also find the Plus Messenger icon on your desktop. Click it and enjoy using the messenger.