Oftentimes we stumble upon places or things which make us curious to find more information about. But when you have no idea what the object is, you can not immediately search about it on google. For this reason, Google LLC decided to come up with an application i.e Google Lens which offers you instant information about an object or a place. This is a highly reliable application and it is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can also download Google Lens for PC, Mac, and Windows, guide given below.
- 1 How does Google Lens for PC work
- 2 How to Download Google Lens for PC, Mac, and Windows
How does Google Lens for PC work
Google Lens is quite simple and user-friendly. All you have to do is point your camera towards the object you want more information about. You can also capture the picture and search about it later. Google Lens automatically scans and identifies the object and instantly provide you with more information about the object or place. It uses image-recognition technology to identify and inform about the object you point your camera at. Look below for more information.
1. Translate Text
Having trouble understanding a signboard? or are you a traveller and can not understand the written language? Don’t worry, just point your camera to the text and Google Lens will scan and identify the language and information of the board instantly. Moreover, you can also copy and paste lengthy paragraphs and contacts on your device instantly.
2. Identify Objects
Can’t tell what the object you see is? Let Google Lens do the job for you. Once you point your camera towards an object like an animal, an art piece, some furniture or plants, e.t.c, the application will scan and recognize the object for you. It will gather accurate information and you will be provided with it immediately.
3. Identify the Places Around You
You can point your camera at monuments, restaurants, different shops, hotels or any other place you want more information about. Google Lens will provide you with authentic information about the place like rankings, reviews, interesting facts, e.t.c.
4. Explore similar-looking items and get ideas to style your place
Can’t get your eyes off an aesthetic piece and you wish to have it for yourself as well? Scan the object with Google Lens and easily find similar pieces to make use of and style them to bring the aesthetic out of your home or workplace.
5. Order What’s Popular on the Menu
You can even find out about the best dish on the menu when you go to a restaurant, e.t.c. The application will provide you with reviews about each dish. This way you can choose and explore new dishes that other people enjoy.
How to Download Google Lens for PC, Mac, and Windows
You can do so much more with Google Lens. But to explore the application, you will have to download it for your devices. Trust us, its worth it!!
Google Lens is only available for iOS and Android devices. You can not download it on your PC directly from the google play store. In that case, you are required to download an Android Emulator for your PC, Mac, and Windows. This software will help you gain access to the google play store on your PC.
⇒ BlueStacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks for PC – Download
BlueStacks is a powerful and highly stable Android Emulator. It is undoubtedly the best in the market. You can not only download Android applications with it but also run and play your favourite games with advanced functions. The emulator is very easy to download, just follow the steps below.
- To begin the download process, click on the link to download BlueStacks raw file on your PC.
- Select the downloaded file and a .exe tab will appear on your screen.
- Next, click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- The installer will appear on your screen, click on install now to start the installation of BlueStacks.
- This may take a few minutes to seconds, depending on the performance of your PC.
- The installer will extract and download all necessary files required for the running of BlueStacks on your PC.
- As soon as the installation completes, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store on your PC.
- Set up the emulator by signing in with your Gmail address and password.
- Finally, BlueStacks is ready to be used on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
Error During Installation
Oftentimes an error interrupts the installation process of the emulator. This usually occurs due to a lack of space in your PC or enabled antivirus software. The process can also slow down if your PC is not connected to a fast speed internet.
Make sure your PC has enough storage and disable the antivirus software. Moreover, to speed up the process, you must switch to a high-speed network connection.
Google Lens for PC – Installation
Now that we have the BlueStacks installed on our PC, we can easily download Google Lens from the google play store. Look below for the guide.
- Launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Locate the search bar on the BlueStacks home page and type Google Lens.
- The emulator will lead you to the google play store page for Google Lens and applications similar to the app.
- Select the app from the list and install it.
- Double click on the application icon which you will find on the BlueStacks home page and the desktop main screen and start using it on your PC, Mac, and Windows.