Google Indic Keyboard for PC is a virtual keyboard which allows users to use their native language while typing. Although it supports only a few major languages but it is still a highly reliable application. It has a very simple and highly constructive interface i.e it is quite easy to use. You can even spell out the words from your native language in English and it automatically changes the words.
Moreover, you can customize your keyboard using different themes and layouts. The application is supported by Android devices. However, you can also download Google Indic Keyboard for PC, Mac, and Windows.
English Keyboard, Assamese keyboard, Bengali Keyboard, Gujarati Keybaord, Hindi Keyboard, Kannada Keyboard, Malayalam Keyboard, Marathi keyboard, Odia keyboard, Punjabi keyboard, Tamil keyboard, Telugu Keyboard.
How to Download Google Indic Keyboard for PC, Mac, and Windows
In this blog post, we will tell you about how you can install Google Indic Keyboard for your device using our simple download guides. Now, for the installation of our app, we require an Android Emulator.
Why do we require an Android Emulator?
This is because the google play store can be accessed directly on our PC only through the Android Emulator. Moreover, emulators often come in handy, when users want to run Android apps and games on their devices. High- quality emulators provide modern console setting to enhance gaming.
Emulators used in this article–
The Android Emulators used in this blog post are BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. There are two of the most powerful and highly stable emulators. You can opt for other emulators too as the download process for all, is, almost the same.
Guide for Installing Google Indic Keyboard using BlueStacks
- First of all, click here to download the emulator.
- Next, go to the BlueStacks home page.
- There, find the search bar.
- On it, type and search for Google Indic Keyboard.
- A list will appear.
- Select your application.
- Then, click on install.
- Finally, locate the application on the BlueStacks home page or desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the Google Indic Keyboard icon to launch it.
Guide for Installing Google Indic Keyboard Using NoxPlayer
- Firstly, click here to install NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Next, search for Google Indic Keyboard on the NOX search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension.
- You will find it on the NoxPlayer home page.
- Select the application from the list.
- After that, click on install.
- If using the APK method, drag and drop the APK file (APK guide given below).
- Once you follow the above step, the application will install automatically.
- Locate and launch the app and enjoy surfing through the web with a masked identity.
Using the APK Download Method to Install the App
- To install the Google Indic Keyboard app using the APK method, you will have to download the APK file first.
- For that, search for the Google Indic Keyboard APK file on Google or any other search engine.
- Next, from an appropriate website, download the APK file.
- After that, locate the file or drag and drop it on the emulator’s home page.
- Then, click on the Google Indic Keyboard APK and the app will install automatically.