Geeni for PC allows its users to control all Geeni smart home devices remotely from their device. You can also use Amazon Echo to control your Geeni smart home devices from anywhere in the world, yes, we repeat anywhere in the world! Along with its highly simplified and constructive interface, it also provides easy access to all Geeni devices and functions.
This application is offered by Merkury Innovations. You can also download Geeni for PC, Mac and Windows through the help of our easy download guides. This way you can easily control and enjoy the Geeni app experience on a bigger screen.
What is Geeni for PC
Geeni is an application through which you can control all your Geeni home appliances remotely. With just a tap, you can switch of bulbs and lights in your home, change the colour of your lights, manage and monitor surveillance cameras and much more. And you can control these home appliances from wherever you are. Who wouldn’t want to have such an amazing application on their device?!
Some Notable Features of the Geeni App
- Control home devices remotely at any time and from anywhere.
- Preset activities for your devices.
- Schedule the on and off timings to ensure security.
- Limited access to family members and friends.
- Access to different people allowed on permission.
- Supports Cloud which means you can control your appliances from any device.
- One tap on and off.
- Get alert notifications if the app is connected to a security camera.
- Take screenshots and capture photos while viewing footage.
- Speaker and playback system provided on the Geeni security camera.
How to Download Geeni for PC, Mac, and Windows
In this article, you will find out about how you can download the Geeni app using an Android Emulator. Along with that, you can also use the APK download process. This process comes in handy when the application to be installed is not found on the google play store.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android Emulator acts as both target software and as a third party software. You can test, run and download Android applications using emulators.
The emulators we are going to use in this article are; BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. They are among the top Android Emulators which are both highly stable and powerful. You can also opt for other emulators other than the two given above, whichever is suitable for your device. Now follow the easy steps given below to download the Geeni app.
Step 1: Download the BlueStacks Emulator
If you want to use BlueStacks to download Geeni app then visit this link to find more information about it.
- Click on the link to download the emulator file.
- After that, go to the downloaded file and click on it.
- On the .exe extensions which will appear on your screen, click run.
- The BlueStacks installer will open up on your screen.
- Next, click install on the installer tab.
- The emulators will start extracting all important files.
- After that, the emulator will fire up on your PC.
- Then, it will navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, add your Gmail account to sign in for configuration.
Now let’s proceed to the Geeni download guide.
Step 2: Installing Geeni App Through BlueStacks
- Firstly, launch the emulator.
- Secondly, go to the search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension (already available on the emulator’s homepage).
- Next, search for the Geeni app on the search bar.
- After that, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store page for Geeni app.
- Select the app from the list and click on install.
- Finally, locate the app on the BlueStacks home page and desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the app icon.
- Launch Geeni and enjoy controlling and managing your home appliances on a bigger screen.
Now, if you’re using the NoxPlayer, then use the guide given below instead.
Step 1: Downloading NoxPlayer
If you want more information about NoxPlayer, then visit this link.
- To begin, download the Nox raw file using this link.
- Next, go to the downloaded file and click on it.
- Once you click, the NoxPlayer installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click on install.
- Once the emulator is installed it will fire up on your PC.
- There, click start to launch it.
- The startup may take some time.
- Next, open the google play store.
- There sign in with your Gmail account to complete the configuration.
- Finally, the emulator is successfully installed on your PC.
Step 2: Installing Geeni for PC Using Nox
- Firstly, launch NoxPlayer.
- Secondly, open the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- Then, search for the Geeni app.
- A list will appear on your screen. Select Geeni from there.
- After that, click install.
- You can also drag and drop the Geeni APK file on the Nox home page.
- This will install the application automatically.
- Finally, launch Geeni on your PC and enjoy using it.