Are you eager to always want to make sure that a certain place is safe and secure or if the people are performing their duties as assigned so you can be at ease? Then this IP camera which we are going to introduce you to is probably the best for you. Through vMEYECloud for PC, people can monitor live footage of any place from anywhere online through their mobile phones remotely.
There aren’t many applications that provide reliable features as vMEYEClloud does, hence, this application is very much appreciated and used by many people from all around the globe. Users can use it for work purposes or safety of a place or even their own house to ensure safety of their family. You can also use it to make sure the people working under you are doing their jobs honestly.
It has a very simple and user-friendly interface. This IP camera is available for all devices. Lastly, its unique P2P connection makes it even worth the use. Also, from this blog post, you will find how you can install and download vMEYECloud for PC, Mac and Windows.
Features and Working.
- Users are asked to add the ID and password of the camera that they might have purchased for this application and their wifi or data network, this way they can easily connect their mobile phones to the cameras.
- Users can also add security alarms that will make sure to inform about any sort of problems and changes.
- You can connect your phone to multiple cameras at a time.
- You can also record the voices of people, so if any problem occurs, they can access the previous files to find the criminal.
- Users can also take screenshots from the video.
- Use the playback option to view previous activities that can prove very helpful in case of emergencies or other such matters.
As we said before, we will be required to install vMEYECloud through third-party software i.e an Android Emulator. This is because vMEYECloud is an Android application which can only be installed from the google play store. Since we can not directly use the play store on our computer or laptop, we will use the Android emulator to gain that direct access. Other than that, if you have Voloco APK file downloaded, then you can use the file to install the app through the Android emulator as well.
There are quite a lot of emulators available in the store right now. However, we always recommend BlueStacks for our readers as it is a high-quality powerful emulator. Make sure you have enough storage on your PC, Mac and Windows because BlueStacks is a heavy emulator. Now let’s proceed to the installation process.
Using BlueStacks to Install vMEYECloud for PC
Firstly, we will install the BlueStacks Android Emulator. Click on the button below and you will be automatically navigated to the BlueStacks guide. Follow the simple steps and install the emulator.
Now that you have the emulator installed on your desktop and Windows, follow the guide below to install vMEYECloud through the emulator.
- Launch the emulator installed on your PC.
- locate the search bar on the BlueStacks homepage.
- Search for the vMEYECloud app there.
- Once searched, you will be automatically navigated to the google play store list of apps related to your search result.
- Click on the google play store extension (you will see it on the emulator homepage).
- Following, search for the app on the play store search bar.
- Next, select vMEYECloud from the list.
- Click on install to finish the installation of vMEYECloud .
- Now, wait till the app installs.
- Once downloaded, launch the installed application on your PC, Windows and Mac OS.
- Lastly, enjoy creating new music on a bigger screen.
vMEYECloud Alternatives: BVCAM for PC, Mac, and Windows – Free Download
Procedure to download NoxPlayer on PC for Installing vMEYECloud
- Go to the NoxPlayer official website to download the emulator. Click Below ↓
- After the website is open click the download button.
- A .exe file will open.
- Open the file and click the install.
- When the installation completes, an icon of NoxPlayer will appear on your desktop screen.
- Start up the emulator and configure it.
- Use your Gmail account to configure the emulator.
- Launch the NoxPlayer emulator on your PC.
- After that go to the Google Play Store or the Nox search bar.
- On either of the search bars, search for the vMEYECloud app.
- Select the app that appears on your screen and click the install button.
- The app will install instantly.
- If you’re using the APK method
- Now connect to the app and enjoy monitoring your IP camera.