FishVPN for PC is an extremely reliable application which allows its users access to restricted and block sites anonymously. Be it a website in a school, an office or anywhere you are, with the help of FishVPN, you can bypass any site with a masked identity and high-level protection. Moreover, the app is a 100% free proxy client offering unlimited bandwidth and a wide number of global serves.
The most significant feature of FishVPN is that it offers end-to-end encryption to all user data while also making sure that your device is connected to a secure Wifi or hotspot. With just one click, you can connect with the FishVPN, After which the VPN will change your actual IP address into one its high-speed servers fully concealing your identity. Also, you can now download FishVPN for PC, Mac and Windows. Look for the download guides below.
- 1 Fish VPN Features
- 2 How to Download FishVPN for PC, Mac and Windows
Fish VPN Features
- With just one tap connect to FishVPN’s global servers
- No registration required.
- Excellent proxy client.
- High-speed network connectivity.
- Secures public Wifi or Hotspot connections
- Perfect for offices, schools and other work areas.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Bank-grade encryption.
How to Download FishVPN for PC, Mac and Windows
To download, install and use FishVPN on our PC, we will be using a third-party software on our device first and then proceed with the installation process. This third-party software is an Android Emulator.
REASON FOR USING AN ANDROID EMULATOR
The emulator works as both a target software and third-party software i.e it helps users run, install and test their Android application while allowing them direct access to the google play store on their PC, Mac and Windows. Which is for sure not possible otherwise. Therefore, we will be using an emulator to gain access to the play store.
Other than that, you can also download your application through an Android emulator using the APK file of that application.
Process for Downloading BlueStacks
- First of all, download the BlueStacks raw file from here.
- Secondly, go to the downloaded file and open it.
- A .exe file will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run.
- Once you click on run, the BlueStacks installer will be generated.
Process for Installing BlueStacks
- After that, the BlueStacks installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click install to start the process.
- The installer will begin extracting and downloading necessary files required to run the emulator smoothly.
Process for Configuring BlueStacks
- After that, BlueStacks will start-up on your PC, automatically.
- It will then immediately navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- Sign in with your Gmail account to configure the BlueStacks emulator and gain access to the google play store.
- Finally, the emulator is ready to be used on your PC.
Finally, Installing FishVPN for PC Through BlueStacks
- Launch the installed BlueStacks emulator.
- INSTALLING THROUGH GOOGLE → Next, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page.
- There, search for the FishVPN app.
- The google play store will open up on your PC.
- Where a list of apps will appear related to your search result.
- Choose Fish VPN from the list of applications.
- And click on install.
- Locate the app on the emulator’s home page and double-click to launch it.
- INSTALLING USING APK → Search for the FishVPN APK on Google.
- Select an appropriate site and download the APK file.
- Next, locate the file on the emulator’s home page.
- Click on the FishVPN APK and the application will install automatically.
Now if you’re using the best alternative for BlueStacks i.e NoxPlayer to install FishVPN, then, follow the guides given below.
Process for Downloading NoxPlayer on PC
- Firstly, download the NoxPlayer raw file from here.
- Now, go to the downloaded file and click on it to open.
- The NoxPlayer installer will appear on your screen.
- Over there, click install to start the process.
- The installation will take a few minutes to seconds for completion.
- After installation, NoxPlayer will open up on your device.
- A start button will automatically appear on your screen.
- Click on the button to start up the emulator.
- The emulator will then instantly navigate you to the google play store sign up page.
- There, sign in to set up the NoxPlayer emulator.
Installing FishVPN for PC Through Nox
- First of all, launch the installed NoxPlayer emulator.
- Second, go to the search bar on the emulator’s home page or you can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extension (already available on the home page).
- There, search for the FishVPN app.
- The google play store will pop open on your PC.
- There, a list of applications will appear related to the search result.
- From the list, choose the FishVPN app.
- Finally, to download the app, click on install.
- Lastly, locate the app and double-click to launch it. Enjoy surfing through the websites with FishVPN on your PC.