Fing for PC is a fully functioning tool for network discovery, auditing, and monitoring application which can be used to indicate the devices connected to your network. This is an extremely useful application for almost everyone. The app is developed by Fing Limited. You can easily get it on both Android and iOS devices. You can also download Fing for PC easily if you follow our step-by-step guide given in this article.
What is Fing for PC
Fing is a network scanner that helps you detect devices connected to or stealing your Wi-Fi, whether your network is hacked or if there are cameras hidden at a place you’re staying and much more. This is extremely useful because a lot of times people try to steal your network, data, e.t.c without you knowing. Fing helps you detect them beforehand to save you from the consequences. The application also gives you the solution to fix such problems. Down below, we picked out a few features of the app from the many it offers.
- Service Scan: Fing identifies services running on a list of open ports.
- Device Ping: The app also helps you test the reachability and response time of a host on the IP network.
- Alert Notifications: Fing also notifies you instantly when new unidentified devices connect to your network connection.
- Device Information: Get the most accurate information about any devices using the Fing app.
- Fing Box: You can also get Fing Box to get advanced features and bank-grade network protection.
- Free: Fing is free for all and does not include any sort of in-app purchases.
- Block Intruders Instantly: You can easily block intruders as soon as you’re notified before they connect to your network.
How to Download Fing for PC, Mac, and Windows
Fing is available for both Android and iOS devices. However, you can also use it on your PC because it is a very useful and reliable application. Download Fing for PC by following the very simple step-by-step guide given below.
You can only download Android applications through the google play store on your PC. But before that, you will be required to download BlueStacks Android Emulator first. The emulator allows you to gain access to the play store on your PC.
The Android Emulator we recommend you download is BlueStacks. This emulator has a very simple and user-friendly interface. And you can also download it easily on your PC.
⇒ Download BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks here.
- Click ‘download now’.
- From the .exe tab, run the raw file.
⇒ Install BlueStacks
- Click on the install now bar to install the emulator.
- Installation and extraction of the files may take a few minutes.
- Make sure to check device storage. Clear some space if an error occurs or installation slows down.
- Disable the antivirus software on PC to prevent interruption during installation.
- You can also check the internet connection if the installation takes too long.
- After installation, configure BlueStacks.
- On the google play store, sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now you can successfully use BlueStacks on PC.
⇒ Install Fing for PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Type Fing on the search bar.
- Choose Fing from the search results that will appear on the google play store.
- Install the application.
⇒ Fing APK
- Search for Fing APK on google.
- Download the APK file.
- Locate the file on BlueStacks.
- Click to install Fing.
⇒ Launch Fing
- Click on the app icon from the BlueStacks home page to use it.
- Find the application on the desktop main screen.