Famcal for PC is a family shared calendar on which members from a family can save their upcoming events altogether. The application is designed to connect family members and make organizing and scheduling easier for them. Moreover, you can save tasks, birthday reminders, notes, contacts, grocery lists, to-dos so that everyone can keep updated and organized. All you have to do is connect all family emails to access the calendar. You can add or edit the events and notes anytime.
This is the best application to stay connected with your family and keep everyone updated on every little happening or upcoming events. The application is designed by Appxy and it also includes some in-app purchases. You can buy different calendars with added features to enhance your experience.
Although Famcal is available for both Android and iOS devices, however, you can use our guide to download the application for PC, Mac and Windows as well.
How to Download Famcal for PC, Mac, and Windows
From this article, you will find out about how you can download Famcal using an Android Emulator. Along with that, we will also tell you about the APK method (guide given below) which comes in handy when the application to be installed is not found on the google play store.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android Emulator acts as both target software and as a third party software. You can test, run and download Android applications using emulators.
The emulators we are going to use in this article are; BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. They are among the top few Android Emulators which are both stable and powerful. You can opt for others too, whichever is suitable for your device. Now let’s proceed to the very simple download guides.
1. Download BlueStacks
- To begin with, the process, click here and the raw file will automatically download.
- Next, you will see the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
- Click to open the .exe extension.
- There, click run.
- The BlueStacks installer will open on your screen. Click install.
- The installation process may take some time depending on the performance of your PC OS.
- Meanwhile, the installer will download and extract important files.
- Once the installation is completed, the google play store will open up on your PC.
- There, sign in with your Gmail account for configuration.
- Finally, use the play store and emulator to install your favourite applications on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
2. Use the Emulator to Install Famcal for PC
- First, launch BlueStacks.
- Then, go to the search bar.
- OR, click on the google play store extension (already available on the emulator’s homepage).
- Next, search for the Famcal app on the search bar.
- After that, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store page for Famcal app.
- Select the app from the list and click on install.
- Finally, locate the app.
- Double-click on the app icon.
- Launch Famcal and enjoy editing your photos and videos on a bigger screen.
3. The APK Method for Installation of Famcal
- Open the Google search engine.
- Next, search for Famcal APK file on the search bar.
- After that, choose an appropriate website.
- From there, download the Famcal APK.
- Next, locate the APK file on the BlueStacks home page.
- Click on the BlueStacks installer.
- Then, click on Famcal APK and the application will instantly.
- Locate, double-click and launch the app. Enjoy!
4. NoxPlayer Download
- First of all, click here to install NoxPlayer for your PC.
- Next, go to the downloaded file and click on it.
- Once you click, the NoxPlayer installer will appear on your screen.
- There, click on install.
- Once the emulator is installed it will fire up on your PC.
- There, click start to launch it.
- The startup may take some time.
- Next, open the google play store.
- There sign in with your Gmail account to complete the configuration.
- Finally, the emulator is successfully installed on your PC.
5. Installing Famcal Through Nox
- Firstly, launch NoxPlayer.
- Secondly, open the google play store by clicking on its extension.
- Then, search for the application.
- A list will appear on your screen. Select Famcal from there.
- After that, click install.
- You can also drag and drop the Famcal APK file on the Nox home page.
- This will install the application automatically.
- Finally, launch Famcal on your PC and enjoy using it.