Oftentimes we stumble upon applications that ask for our location or that require us to add our location. But how do you know that the application can be trusted with your location? You won’t have to worry about that if you downloaded Fake GPS for PC on your devices. Because using Fake GPS you can send fake locations to other people or add fake locations to the application on your device. Moreover, you can also bypass applications that are not available in your country by changing your location to a different one using Fake GPS.
You can also download Fake GPS for PC. You will find the simple download guide in this blog post.
If you want to bypass a restricted site, you won’t be able to do that with Fake GPS. In this case, you can download a VPN for your browser. The VPN we recommend you download is VPN Master for PC, Mac, and Windows – Free Download. The VPN works just like a Fake GPS. It will change your actual location into fake geolocation so you can bypass restricted sites without getting identified.
- Select any city in the world with Fake GPS and override your actual location to deceive any app, making it look like you are in the location that the app wants you to be in.
- Send other people your Fake location whenever you want and from wherever you want.
- Fake GPS is free for all but it does contain some in-app purchases and ads.
- It is available for Android devices only.
- You can also use the advanced mode on this application.
- Users can also use the GPS settings to accurately set their fake location.
- Add your favorite locations in the favorites list and quickly access them from the side menu.
How to download Fake GPS for PC
Fake GPS is available for Android devices. However, you can also download this application on your PC. To download any Android application on your PC you require an Android Emulator. This emulator helps you access the google play store on your PC so you can easily download your application.
- Go to this link or download BlueStacks from its official website.
- Click on the download BlueStacks and the emulator files will start downloading.
- On the .exe bar that appears at the bottom of your screen, press run.
- The BlueStacks installer will open on your screen, click install now to start the installation of BlueStacks.
- Wait for the installer to download and extract the necessary files.
- Once all the files are downloaded and extracted, the BlueStacks will fire up on your screen.
- It will take a few minutes to start up, depending on your PC’s performance.
- Next, the emulator will directly navigate you to the google play store.
- Set up the BlueStacks by signing in with your Gmail account. This way you’ve finally gained access to the google play store on your PC.
⇒ Interruption During Installation?
Usually, the installation process gets interrupted due to:-
- Low storage area on your PC.
- Slow network connection.
- Enabled antivirus software on your PC.
⇒ How to fix these errors?
You can avoid these issues from interfering the installation of BlueStacks by:-
- Clearing some space on your PC or you can also add an extra drive to increase storage capacity.
- Connect your PC to a high-speed internet connection.
- Disable the antivirus software if you have one on your PC.
How to Install Fake GPS for PC
Follow these simple steps to install Fake GPS:-
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Type and search for Fake GPS on the BlueStacks search bar that you will find on the home page.
- The emulator will directly take you to the google play store page for applications similar to Fake GPS.
- Choose your application from the list and install it.
- You can launch this app by double-clicking on the icon that you will find on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.