FaceApp for PC is a popular application which rose to fame in recent years due to its creative features and tools. This application is offered by FaceApp Inc. The app is supported by both Android and iOS devices. FaceApp is a professional portrait editing app which allows you to add filters and effects to enhance the quality of your photos. Intensify your selfies, swap the gender, add backgrounds and textures and many more amazing features.
You can also install FaceApp for PC, Mac and Windows to experience photo editing on a bigger screen. In this article, you will see a download guide which will help you in the installation of FaceApp using third-party software.
Now, let’s look at some of the app features which makes using the app more fun and exciting.
FaceApp for PC – Key Features
- Add a smile: Feel like you needed to smile in a certain picture? Why not use the FaceApp to add a smile to your photo using the impression options. You can also add different impressions like sad, angry, e.t.c.
- Look into the feature or the past: Add from the two aging options. You can either choose young to look younger with smoother skin or you can choose old to look into your future grand self.
- Change the Gender: Wanna see yourself as your opposite gender? Change the features and turn yourself into either a male or a female.
- Add tattoos: You can also add fake Tattoos on your photos.
- Automatic makeover: Leave it to the app to give you a makeover and sit and watch the magic happen.
- Pro features: Purchase more features for advanced editing tools and filters.
How to Download FaceApp for PC, Mac, and Windows
First of all, we will download an Android Emulator for our PC which will allow us to gain access to the google play store. We can either use the APK method or directly download the app from the google play store.
In this article, we are going to use the best emulator in the market i.e BlueStacks Android Emulator. If you want to download a different emulator then you can also opt for NoxPlayer or KOPlayer.
BlueStacks Downloading Method
1. Firstly, click on the download button given below to download the emulator’s raw file.
FaceApp Installation Method
1. Once you open the emulator, search for the BlueStacks search bar and type FaceApp.
2. You can also click on the play store extension which you will see on the BlueStacks home screen. This way you can directly go to the play store to search for your app.
3. Next, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your screen. From there, select FaceApp and install it.
4. Launch the app by double-clicking on the app icon and enjoy using it.
FaceApp Installation Using APK Method
The APK method can also be used to install the FaceApp through BlueStacks. This is useful especially when the application is not found on the google play store.
1. Fist of all, you will have to download the FaceApp APK file from an authentic website from the google search engine.
2. Next, search for this APK file on the emulator’s home page. Click on the FaceApp APK file and the application will install automatically.
3. Finally, click twice on the app icon and have fun editing on a bigger screen.