Do you want to use an application or a website that is restricted or blocked in your country? Then using a VPN is the best solution for you. A virtual private network provides unlimited access to restricted applications, websites or media content. OLO VPN is also a popular proxy server that helps you bypass different restricted applications and websites anonymously without any restrictions. It also provides bank-grade protection online from hackers and malware. Now, you can also download OLO VPN for PC, Mac and Windows 7/8/10. This VPN is highly reliable and trustworthy and thus recommended by us. Moreover, it would be a great experience for you to use it on a bigger screen.
- 1 What More Does OLO VPN Offer
- 2 Notable Features
- 3 How to Download and Install OLO VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
What More Does OLO VPN Offer
OLO VPN has a very simplified and user-friendly interface and is well known for its modified features. Using this VPN, you can browse and surf through blocked sites and content without worrying about getting caught or identified. OLO VPN also promises to serve high-speed global servers. It also provides full security to our online data from hackers and malicious websites by completely concealing our identities. All you have to do is switch on the VPN and leave the rest to the proxy server. Once switched on, it will change your original IP location to one of its high-speed servers allowing you complete access to anything restricted. The VPN is developed by Michael Delia and it is available for both Android and iOS devices. Also, the VPN is downloadable on PC and Laptop as well.
- Provides with free and high-speed servers.
- One tap connection along with easy-to-use interface.
- High-end security from trackers, malware and fraudulent websites.
- Unblocks and bypasses geographically restricted websites, application, games and more.
- No registration or set up required.
- Unlimited access.
- Free for all users.
- OLO VPN also provides with ad-free servers.
How to Download and Install OLO VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
A VPN is the most important tool for anyone who lives in a country that has restricted important, useful or entertaining sites/content. It is also reliable for students or workers that study or work at places with blocked sites for different reasons. And although OLO VPN is available on all devices, you can also get it for your PC so you can use a VPN during work on a bigger screen. To download OLO VPN for PC, use the guides given below.
Step 1 – Download an Android Emulator for your Computer
In this blog post, we are going to use Android emulators which are required to access google play store on PC. This way you can download any application of your choice, easily on your PC or Laptop. The emulator we would prefer you download is the BlueStacks Android Emulator. BlueStacks is a popular emulator promising high stability and reliability. However, you can always choose emulators other than the recommended one like NoxPlayer or MEmu.
Step 2 – Downloading BlueStacks for the Installation of OLO VPN
- Firstly, download the BlueStacks emulator using the linked guide.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your PC.
- Now, locate the emulator search bar or click on the google play store extension on the home page.
- on either of the search bars, search for OLO VPN.
- Following, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your PC.
- From the list, choose OLO VPN.
- Now, click on install.
- Wait for the app to download.
- Finally, locate the app on either the desktop home page or the emulator home page.
- Double click on the OLO VPN icon to launch it.
- Now, enjoy using your VPN on a bigger screen.
Step 3 – Using OLO VPN APK File for Installation – Alternative Method
If you don’t want to use the google play store then you can also use the APK method. Although, this method is more useful when an application is not available on the play store, however, it is still an easy process which you can still opt for. Look for the guide below.
- Firstly, open the Google search engine.
- Secondly, search for OLO VPN APK.
- Thirdly, open an authentic website and install the APK file.
- Now, open the emulator and locate the downloaded file.
- Click on the installed apps folder and then click on install APK.
- After that, click on OLO VPN APK.
- Once you click on the APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Lastly, locate the installed app and launch it.