Gecko VPN for PC is a reliable and excellent Virtual Private Network and proxy server. This VPN will help easily unblock all restricted content, websites and applications with just a single click. The VPN, all the while, encrypts and protects your online data from everywhere and also provides you with a secure and private server connection. All your internet traffic is masked along with your identification by replacing your original IP address to a different address i.e a high-speed server, allowing untraceable browsing from any place around the world.
- 1 What More Does Gecko VPN Offer
- 2 Main Features
- 3 How to Download and Install Gecko VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
What More Does Gecko VPN Offer
With this VPN you will be able to bypass any government-censorship and Geo-restrictions to get complete access to restricted content, sites or apps. Also, You will crack proxy for your school WiFi connection, for easy access to blocked sites in class or any other workplace. The VPN also protects your privacy while you are using public WiFi or any other public data network connection. The VPN provides you with the best browsing experience and gives you comfort on surfing the web anonymously without any fear of being hunted by the internet service provider (ISP), trackers, hackers, and such others.
The VPN helps you to make a secure connection of browsing different sites globally. It all happens by simply changing your local IP address with one of Gecko fast servers. Also, the VPN will restrict the apps which you do not want to see therefore saving your data and battery life. Gecko VPN requires no registration but just a single click and you are ready to explore your restricted website or app.
- Unblock VOIP apps using Gecko VPN.
- An excellent proxy client providing high-end security.
- Totally free with no in-app purchases.
- Unblocks any blocked or restricted apps or websites instantly.
- One tap connection.
- Offers a variety of fast speed global servers.
- Provides protection to public wifi and data network connections.
- End-to-end encryption guaranteed.
- Allows users to surf anonymously.
How to Download and Install Gecko VPN for PC, Mac and Windows
A VPN is the most important tool for anyone who lives in a country that has restricted important, useful or entertaining sites/content. It is also reliable for students or workers that study or work at places with blocked sites for different reasons. And although Gecko VPN is available on all devices, you can also get it for your PC so you can use a VPN during work on a bigger screen. To download Gecko VPN for PC, use the guides given below.
Step 1 – Download an Android Emulator for your Computer
In this blog post, we are going to use Android emulators which are required to access google play store on PC. This way you can download any application of your choice, easily on your PC or Laptop. The emulator we would prefer you download is the BlueStacks Android Emulator. BlueStacks is a popular emulator promising high stability and reliability. However, you can always choose emulators other than the recommended one like NoxPlayer or MEmu.
Step 2 – Downloading BlueStacks for the Installation of Gecko VPN
- Firstly, download the BlueStacks emulator using the linked guide.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your PC.
- Now, locate the emulator search bar or click on the google play store extension on the home page.
- on either of the search bars, search for Gecko VPN.
- Following, a list of applications related to your search result will appear on your PC.
- From the list, choose Gecko VPN.
- Now, click on install.
- Wait for the app to download.
- Finally, locate the app on either the desktop home page or the emulator home page.
- Double click on the Gecko VPN icon to launch it.
- Now, enjoy using your VPN on a bigger screen.
Step 3 – Using Gecko VPN APK File for Installation – Alternative Method
If you don’t want to use the google play store then you can also use the APK method. Although, this method is more useful when an application is not available on the play store, however, it is still an easy process which you can still opt for. Look for the guide below.
- Firstly, open the Google search engine.
- Secondly, search for Gecko VPN APK.
- Thirdly, open an authentic website and install the APK file.
- Now, open the emulator and locate the downloaded file.
- Click on the installed apps folder and then click on install APK.
- After that, click on Gecko VPN APK.
- Once you click on the APK file, the application will install automatically.
- Lastly, locate the installed app and launch it.