Are you searching for a security camera system that’s performed well? If so, then you are in the correct place since I will give you the ideal application for your particular need. The device I am referring to is called MEye. The MEye is one of the best video surveillance tools that leading Meyetech developers have introduced to you. This device involves an accurate live preview of the video from the security camera. This article will guide you on how you can install Meye for PC so pay full attention to this article. Other than this, download FlashFox – Flash Browser for PC to get a good web browser with a solid inbuilt Adobe Flash Player.
Information about Meye Application
MEye is a useful DVR app that gives you the opportunity to record and edit live video footage that IP cameras, security cameras, and DVRs are broadcasting. This software has a simple user interface and anyone with even a bit of technical know-how can make easy use of it to stream live video footage captured by their security camera. With regard to the design and layout of this app, MEye is a very well-designed software with menus and buttons that are easy to utilize. The interface is also very natural and the menus are all arranged in such a way that locating them is not a major issue for the users.
MEye gives you the opportunity to experience your DVR live stream through its live view app on your phone. There are many choices for you to control the live video you are watching directly from your DVR, surveillance or IP camera. For example, using this DVR app, you can adjust the camera view and view at a wider area angle, or concentrate the camera on a specific spot.
Essential Features of Meye
A surveillance camera is an important tool in any company and you should not miss it out. Having the MEye software ready for use on the PC is a very simple task. But before that, the MEye app’s important features for Windows PC are shown below.
- It is available with all phones running Android.
- You can view live video streaming straight from security devices.
- It supports several DVR’s.
- Clear layout and design.
- The software allows you to take snapshots of a live streaming video.
- Allows taking live footage of snaps.
- This assists in monitoring PTZ cameras.
- You get a simple user interface.
- Most Android phones are compliant with these.
- Capability to stream live DVR video.
- Support available for various kinds of DVRs.
How to install MEye for PC using BlueStacks?
You’ll need to get BlueStacks App Player a free Android Emulator for computers and laptops to open the MEye app on your PCs or MacBooks.
1. First of all, download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC using the link.
2. After this, You will have an icon of BlueStacks on your desktop screen after complete the installation method of the BlueStacks App Player.
3. In order to open it, double click on the BlueStacks app present on the desktop screen.
4. Now, go to your Google Play Store account by entering your Gmail credentials.
5. On the search bar, write the MEye and press enter.
6. On the new window, you can see the Install it option. Click that. The installation process will take some time.
7. Now go to the “My Apps” option and there you will see the MEye application icon.
8. Click on it and start using this MEye application.
MEye is a great smartphone app to have if you’re interested in watching surveillance footage recorded on your mobile phone by your DVR or security camera. This software also helps you manage the playback of the live footage.
I hope the above article has covered all the steps and instructions you need for the installation of Meye software on your computers. If you still have any problem then feel free to discuss in the comment section below. We can also share your feedback.