Security is almost every person’s priority. If you too worry about the safety of your loved ones or if you would rather keep track of all things happening in your workplace, 360Eyes is the perfect application for you. It provides highly functional features that promise its users a safe and secure livelihood. This application was launched by DAGRO. The app also includes in-app purchases. You can also download 365Eyes for PC. The guide to download 360Eyes using BlueStacks is given at the end of the blog post.
- 1 Features and How it works
- 2 How to Download 360Eyes for PC
- 3 FAQs
Features and How it works
- Users are required to add their ID and password to gain access to the application.
- The app provides two modes. A wireless-mode and a wire-mode.
- If you want to connect the IP camera using wifi, you can use the wireless-mode. Otherwise, you can connect your Ip cameras using wires.
- Users can record their sound and listen to the sounds through the camera using the microphone and the speaker.
- The application sends an instant alert notification on the indication of motion and sound.
- You can access the album to find the pictures captured by the camera or you can also take screenshots.
- View multiple footages at a time.
Also Check: Free Download Omni-Crypt for PC (Windows/Mac)
How to Download 360Eyes for PC
360Eyes is available for all devices but you can also download it on your PC for a better experience. To download 360Eyes for PC follow the instructions below.
Download an Android Emulator for your PC
- To download any application on your PC, you will have to first download a third party that may help you access the google play store on your PC.
- We recommend you download BlueStacks Android Emulator. This emulator is the best in the market nowadays.
- You can download the emulator through the link given below or its official website. When you open one of the sites you will see a download bar. Press and download the emulator.
Link: BlueStacks Download
Website: BlueStacks official website
Download and Install the emulator
- When you click on the link, it will navigate you to the downloading instructions for the BlueStacks.
- Click on the Download option and it will start downloading.
- Once the raw file is downloaded, run it and install the emulator.
- Be patient, the file is a bit heavy. Therefore, it may take time to install.
Error During Installation
Usually, errors can occur. It may occur due to two reasons.
Lack of storage
- Free some space on your PC or Laptop.
- Short storage also slows down the installation process.
- So if you clean up some space, it will not only continue the installation process but also install quicker than before.
- If you have antivirus software on your PC, disable it.
- The antivirus software interferes with the installation process. Thus, disabling it will prevent it from doing so.
Configure the Installed Emulator
After the BlueStacks is installed, it will open by itself. If it does not, open it yourself. The emulator will navigate you to the google play store. Sign in with your Gmail address to access the google play store.
Download the 360Eyes on PC
There are two simple methods through which you can download an application on your PC and both require BlueStacks.
- Through APK: This method is required if an application is not available on the google play store. All you have to do is download the 360Eyes APK file from google. You can access this file from the top left bar on BlueStacks. The APK will start downloading itself.
- Directly through BlueStacks: To directly download it from BlueStacks, you can search the 360Eyes app name on the search bar and it will take you to google play store. From there you can easily install the application.
Locating the Application
After the application is download, you can locate it on the main page of the BlueStacks or the desktop main screen.
Q. What is 360Eyes?
A. 360Eyes is an application developed for IP camera functions. Through this application, you can function the surveillance camera from wherever you are.
Q. Is 360eyes reliable?
A. Yes, for your security and safety 360Eyes is highly reliable.
Q. Is Cloud required for this application?
A. Yes, Cloud is required for this application. All your storage will be stored in Cloud.
Q. Can you control the camera through the 360Eyes application?
A. Yes, once you connect the IP camera to the application, you can control and position the camera yourself.