CLONEit is a fast speed file transferring application available for Android devices only. This application is developed by SyperTools Corporation. With CLONEit you can backup and transfer files between two devices without the need for a network connection. The app works way better than Bluetooth because it transfers files at the speed of 20MB. You can also download CLONEit for PC, Mac, and Windows. The download guide is given below. But before you proceed to the guide, you may want to read some of the features of the app first.
If you’re looking for an application similar to CLONEit, you can check XShare for PC/Mac/Windows. It is also a data transferring application but it does not allow you to share files other than from the storage. However, we also recommend XShare because it too is far better than Bluetooth.
CLONEit for PC – Features
- You can share 12 types of data or files with others using CLONEit. These can be contacts, messages, calendar, all SD card storage, and other multimedia files.
- Users can even transfer installed applications from one device to the other with CLONEit.
- The app offers fast speed file transferring.
- Highly protected from data thieves, e.t.c.
- You can also uninstall unwanted apps and clear storage using the CLONEit app.
- Easily share files between two devices. Name one device the sender and the other the receiver and the application will connect the two devices automatically.
- The application offers an easy and simple interface for all users.
How to Download CLONEit for PC, Mac, and Windows
CLONEit is an Android application and it can only be downloaded from the google play store. However, we can not access the google play store directly on our PC. We need a third party i.e an Android Emulator to help us gain access to the play store and easily download our favorite applications on our PC. Down below is the download guide that will help you download the emulator and app.
BlueStacks is the Android Emulator we recommend you download for your PC, Mac, and Windows. As this is the best emulator and no doubt the most stable. Furthermore, it has a very easy downloading method.
Otherwise, if you want to download an emulator other than BlueStacks, you can download NoxPlayer Android Emulator. This emulator also comes next to BlueStacks in the list of popular emulators. Although not as stable as BlueStacks for downloading applications but still reliable.
⇒ Downloading, Installing and Configuring BlueStacks
- Click here to download BlueStacks on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
- Run the downloaded raw file to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Click on the install now bar that you will find on the BlueStacks installer.
- The installation of BlueStacks may take some time while the installer extracts and downloads important files.
- Once the above step is completed, the emulator will navigate you to the google play store for configuration.
- On the google play store, sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, after installation and configuration, BlueStacks is ready to be used on your PC.
CLONEit for PC, Mac, and Windows – Installation
Now the emulator is finally downloaded on your PC you can proceed to install the application.
- Launch the installed emulator on your PC.
- Search for CLONEit on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The google play store page for CLONEit and similar applications will appear on your screen.
- Select CLONEit from the list and install it.
- You will find the installed application’s icon on the desktop main screen and the BlueStacks home page.
- Double click to use the app.
⇒ Installing CLONEit using APK method
If you can not find the app on the google play store, you can use the APK method instead. Note that BlueStacks is also required for this method.
- On the google search bar, type and search for CLONEit APK.
- Download the CLONEit APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate this file on the BlueStacks home page.
- From the APK installer tab, select ClONEit APK and the application will start installing automatically.
- Double click on the app icon and enjoy using it on your PC, Mac, and Windows.