Canon Camera Connect for PC is a highly reliable application which lets you transfer your captured photos from the camera to mobile phone. Moreover, you can also capture photos using this application. The application is offered by Cannon Inc. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can also install Canon Connect for PC, Mac, and Windows if you follow the download guide given in this blog post.
Canon Camera Connect for PC
- Transfer and safe all your camera storage in your smartphone.
- Add your location to the images from the location information given in the camera device.
- Connect your camera with WiFi and remotely capture candid pictures.
- Share the pictures from your camera using the in-built Bluetooth function.
How to Download Canon Camera Connect for PC
The Canon Connect app can also be downloaded on the PC, Mac, and Windows from the google play store. However, we can not download the app directly from the google store. In this case, we require downloading an Android Emulator. The emulator works as a third-party software which helps you in gaining access to the google play store.
Hence, we will download an Android Emulator first. After that, you can easily install Canon Camera Connect directly from the google play store. In this article, we will use the BlueStacks Android Emulator. You can also download NoxPlayer or MEmu instead. The guide for NoxPlayer is also given at the end of the blog post.
Guide for Downloading BlueStacks
- Firstly, click here to download the raw file for the emulator.
- Secondly, press on the downloaded file and a .exe file will appear on your screen.
- There, click on run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- The BlueStacks installer will download and extract all important files.
- Since the BlueStacks is a heavy emulator, it will take a few minutes to seconds to install completely.
- Once installed, the emulator will take you to the google play store. There, sign in with your Gmail address and password. You can also use your number.
- Now that the emulator is configured, we can easily use it on our device.
Guide for Installing Canon Camera Connect
- Firstly, go to the BlueStacks search bar and search for the app.
- The emulator will automatically take you to the google play store page for your search result.
- Next, select the list from the list of applications and install the app.
- Finally, locate the installed application and double-click on the app icon to open it.
Using NoxPlayer to Install the App
We can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator in place of BlueStacks. This is also a highly stable emulator. The downloading process is somewhat similar. Look below for the download guide for the installation of the application.
- Download Nox Android Emulator by clicking on the given link.
- Next, launch the emulator on your PC, Mac or Windows.
- After that, search for the applications on the search bar of Nox. You can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extensions. You will see the extension on the emulator’s home page.
- Other than that, you can also use the APK method with Nox. All you have to do is drag and drop the downloaded APK file and the application will install automatically.
- Launch the app and enjoy capturing moments.