Blue Mail for PC is a highly reliable mail organizer application. Its simple, elegant and clean interface make it easier for users to manage their emails and tasks. With this application, you can email multiple accounts at a time, manage them enjoying a highly intuitive interface, plan events and set schedules to be productive, view emails from all categories easily, customize your application and much much more!!
Along with enjoying the application on your iOS and Android devices, you can now download Blue Mail for PC, Mac, and Windows. When you go down below, you will see the download guides which will guide you through the installation process.
Blue Mail for PC
Blue Mail is a highly optimal application providing top-notch features for all its users without any sort of in-app purchases or ads. Admiring its clean and elegant interface, you can enjoy and focus on managing and organizing your emails with ease. Moreover, you can set schedules and tasks using the in-built calendar to be more productive and professional.
- Highly encrypted.
- Timed lock screen.
- Mark emails and set reminders to manage them later.
- Sync emails on all devices.
- Switch to dark theme whenever you want.
- Manage spam and block unwanted senders with just one tap.
- Smart mobile notifications.
- Organize and manage multiple emails at the same time.
- Tap on the avatar to view all sender emails.
How to Download Blue Mail for PC, Mac and Windows
The only way you can download Blue Mail from the google play store on your PC is through an Android Emulator. This third party software will help you in gaining access to the google play store directly on your device.
There are many emulators which you can choose from. In this article, you will see download guides on the emulator BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. You can also use this guide for other emulators. Moreover, we will also tell you how to download the APK file for Blue Mail app to install it through the emulator.
Now, let’s proceed to the download guides.
Using BlueStacks to Install Blue Mail for PC
- First of all, download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC by clicking here.
- After that, open the installed emulator on your PC after configuration.
- Next, go to the emulator’s search bar on its home page.
- There, type and search for Blue Mail and the google play store page for your search will pop open up on your screen.
- You can also navigate directly to the google play store by clicking on its extension. You will find the extension on the BlueStacks main page.
- Next, select Blue Mail from the list of applications related to your search result.
- Finally, click on the install button to install the app.
- After installation, locate the app on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
- Double-click on the Blue Mail icon and enjoy using it on your PC, Mac and Windows.
BlueStacks is a highly reliable and stable emulator. You can learn more about its features and functions by clicking here.
Using NoxPlayer to Install the Blue Mail
We can also use the NoxPlayer Android Emulator in place of BlueStacks. This is also a highly stable emulator. The downloading process is somewhat similar. Look below for the download guide for the installation of the application.
- Firstly, download Nox Android Emulator by clicking on the given link.
- After that, launch the emulator on your PC, Mac or Windows.
- Then, search for the Blue Mail app on the search bar of Nox. You can also directly open the google play store by clicking on its extension. You will see the extension on the emulator’s home page.
- Other than that, you can also use the APK method with Nox. All you have to do is drag and drop the downloaded APK file and the application will install automatically. (Look below for the APK download guide)
- Finally, launch the app and enjoy use Blue Mail on a bigger screen.
APK Download Guide for PC
- Search for Blue Mail APK on the google search bar.
- Next, download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate the APK file on the emulator’s main page.
- You will find it on the top left APK installer tab. Click on the Blue Mail APK file and the application will start installing automatically.
- Finally, launch and enjoy the Blue Mail app on your PC, Mac, and Windows.