BitLife is a life simulator game which gives full control to users so they can create a strangers life based on their own choices. The game app is offered by Candywriter, LLC and it is available for Android and iOS devices. The application is widely enjoyed by people from all around the globe. You can also play and download BitLife for PC, Mac, and Windows.
BitLife for PC – Game Play
BitLife is a text-based game where a user is required to choose from three options that appear on your screen. Your BitLife and consequences depend on these choices. Moreover, a user is given an animated avatar whose life they are supposed to live digitally. The consequences of your choices are rarely ever tragic unless you chose the wrong choices like taking drugs, becoming a thief, e.t.c.
Users will have to live through three stages; childhood, Adulthood and then death. You will have to make life choices in every stage except when your avatar is an infant from age 0 to 5. In teenage years your avatar also attends schools and colleges and in Adult years your avatar is supposed to get married.
Four Life Bars
once your avatar reaches the age of 12, they are given four empty bars. These are of happiness, health, smarts, and looks. The player’s task is to fill these bars with activities that would make your avatar happy, healthy, smart and good looking.
You can also fill the bars of your avatar by asking for small things from your BitLife parents like money, presents, e.t.c. Whether they give you these presents or not, depends on their generosity and money that appear in the form of bars.
Once your avatar graduates from school, you can make major life choices for them. These can be either finding a job or joining the military. Getting a driver’s license or buying a house, e.t.c. It is all up to you to make their choices. Your avatar also gets retired and may get sick. Furthermore, it also goes through life-changing situations.
Your avatar’s death depends upon the health choices you made for them. If your avatar lived a healthy life, they may live longer than 100 years. However, if they spent an unhealthy life, they may die quicker. After the death of your avatar, you’re given ribbons as rewards. You can also view your avatar’s life in the ‘cemetery’ option.
Players can restart the game with either a new avatar or as the child of the previous avatar. You can also choose the same avatar and live their life making different life choices this time.
More on BitLife
- Character Stats: Raise your avatar’s four bars by joining extra activities to work on their looks, happiness, health, and smartness.
- Relationships: All relationships you have on BitLife have their own sperate bars which indicate the strength of your relationship with that avatar. These can be your parents, siblings, nephews, lovers or even pets.
- Profession: You can choose different professions for your avatar. Be it a full-time job, a business or becoming a famous celebrity. It all depends on the choice you choose. Some professions require full education while others don’t.
- Country of Choice: Players can choose a country of their choice for their avatar. It can be any country whether it is dangerous or peaceful. You can even choose a city if your choice.
How to Download BitLife for PC, Mac, and Windows
Since BitLife is only available for Android and iOS devices. We prepared a very simple guide for you to download BitLife for PC, Mac, and Windows. The process is quite simple, you only require an Android emulator, access to the google play store and a good internet connection on your PC.
1. Download an Android Emulator for your PC
Android emulators are important if you want to access the google play store on your PC. Otherwise, you won’t be able to install your applications directly. The emulator we recommend here is BlueStacks Android Emulator. It is one of the most popular and no doubt the most stable emulator available in store right now. Moreover, it is very easy to download BlueStacks on your PC. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- First, download BlueStacks from here.
- Once the raw file is downloaded, a .exe file will appear on your screen.
- Click run to generate the BlueStacks installer.
- Now on the BlueStacks installer, click on install now. This will start the installation of the emulator.
- The installation may take a few minutes to seconds while the installer downloads and extracts necessary files.
- Last but not least, sign in with your Gmail account on the google play store page which the emulator navigates you to, after installation.
- Finally, BlueStacks is installed, configured and ready to be used on your PC, Mac, and Windows.
- Android Studios
Errors During Installation:
Errors are more likely to occur if you have low storage on your device or enabled antivirus software. BlueStacks is a heavy but powerful emulator and thus, requires enough space. Hence, make sure your PC has enough storage and disable the antivirus software if you have one on your PC. Also, make sure your PC is connected to a high-speed internet connection. Otherwise, it will only slow down the performance of BlueStacks and it may take a lot of time to download and install on your PC.
2. Installing BitLife for PC, Mac, and Windows
Once the BlueStacks is successfully installed on your PC, you can proceed to download your application using either the google play store or APK file.
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC by double-clicking on the emulator’s icon.
- Type and search for the BitLIfe app on the search bar of BlueStacks.
- The emulator will directly navigate you to the google play store.
- There you will see a list of related results. Choose BitLife from the list and install it.
- Double click on the app icon which you will find on the BlueStacks home page or the desktop main screen.
If you’re using the APK method then,
- Search for BitLife APK on the google search bar.
- Download the APK file from an appropriate website.
- Locate the APK file on the BlueStacks main page.
- You will find it on the top left APK installer tab. Click on the BitLife APK file and the application will start installing automatically.
- Launch and enjoy the BitLife app on your PC, Mac, and Windows.